Chapter 2

"Show me your schedule" Jessy commanded when we were near our lockers. She was looking at my schedule and comparing to hers.

"Okay... we have history, math and... biology together!"

"Cool" I said while I was putting my books into a locker.

"I wonder where Hoseok is..." Jessy said looking at the hall.

"I just hope that we won't have math and chemistry together..." I mumbled. If I get these classes with him I won't be able to concentrate into a lesson 'cause he always talks and if he founds something funny he just has to share it with others. Usually it's me, Jessy or the guy he sits with. It bothers sometimes.

"Hoseok!" Jessy yelled.

I closed my locker and noticed him coming towards us.

"Hey do you have any classes together?" He asked.

"Yeah. Biology, history and math" I answered.

"Show me" he gestured so I could give him my schedule.

"We have chemistry, music, history and biology..."

Well shit... Chemistry with Hoseok... I hope he'll be quite 'cause if he won't then goodbye good grades...

„Now gimme yours" he looked at Jessy.

„Okay" she handed him her schedule. Hoseok gave me back my schedule and I noticed that the first lesson is history and second is chemistry... with Hoseok...

„History, biology, arts and physic" he gave back her schedule.

„Good to know" she mumbled. She doesn't look very happy and I guess it's because of physic. 'Cause it's hard for her and her parents want best grades from her. Poor girl.

"And P.E. we have all together like always right?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes" I answered. "We should go to our class"

"Sure" Jessy took a look on her schedule. "Okay it's history"

We started to walk through the hall and the bell started to ring. When we reached the class we took our seats. Jessy and I decided to sit at second row from the back of the class 'cause Hoseok insisted to sit behind us so he could talk with us whenever he wants. I don't mind him talking on history 'cause teacher doesn't ever care are we listening or not. Plus she always reads information from students' books so what's the point on listening when you can read it whenever you want?

"I heard that Mrs. Davis got dismissed" Hoseok announced.

"What? Why?" I asked. Well I liked that teacher 'cause we could do whatever we want at her class.

"I dunno..." he shrugged. "I guess it's because of her teaching stile..."

"I'm going to miss her..." I said.

Suddenly some handsome guy came in class. He was wearing white shirt with black tie, blue skinny jeans and grey jacket. In his hands he had black briefcase and some papers.

"Good morning class, I'm your new history teacher Mr. O'Brien." He turned his body towards class board and typed his name on it.

„You sure you gonna miss Mrs. Davis?" Jessy asked. I turned my head to look at her and she was staring at new teacher.

"Not anymore" I said and looked back at the Mr. O'Brien.

"Me nether" she was still staring and as I noticed we were not the only ones who stared at him.