Chapter 3

Month had passed since school started and it already makes me feel sick. All I need is to see school to throw up. Just don't take it seriously 'cause I'm just saying how I'm feeling about it. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who's thinking the same way. Or am I?

So again month had passed and nothing happened. Well my mom had come back then left again and yesterday came back. So that means that I'm not home alone anymore. It sucks 'cause she's trying to be bossy around. Usually when she's at home she's trying to be a normal mom. She does cleaning, makes dinner and take cares of me (but I can take care of my self so it doesn't count).

Well as she told me there are lots of troubles in her job and as a boss she's taking all the responsibility. So stressful.

I can't wait for her to leave again so I could be by my own. All alone. Just me, my bed and laptop. I would spend days like that but fucking school doesn't let me to.

If talking about school nothing happened either. Well at least I found out why Hoseok became very serious during the classes. It's because of the dance school or club he's going. The thing is that you have to pay for it and Hoseok said that if his grades won't be good his parents aren't going to pay for it. Since he loves dancing he's trying his best in school.

Actually everybody (I mean our group) is trying their best in school except me. All I do in school is waiting when I will be able to go back home. It'll be like that 'til my mom will see my grades and will take my laptop and phone away from me so that would be a motivation to make them better. I know it will happen 'cause it does every single year. It's like a tradition that my mom hates.

"Bye mom!" I yelled to her. It's Thursday morning and I'm SO LATE FOR SCHOOL!

"No breakfast?" she asked.

"I'm already late!" I yelled again and left.

-

"Fucking school!" Jessy yelled when all of us where in cafeteria for lunch.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Next week we'll have a physic test and I don't understand a shit there..." she seemed very nervous. "If I'm gonna fail my parents will freak out..."

"Show me your notes" Jin commanded. She gave him and showed what she doesn't understand. Thanks God I refused physic. He looked at her notes and then at her "I can help you if you want."

"Really?" Jessy asked excited.

"Yeah. I still remember everything. Plus I still have my notes from last year so-"

Suddenly Jessy hugged him "Thank you. You're the best."

"Uh... No problem" he seemed surprised by her actions. 

"So when can you come by?" she asked when she released him.

"Tomorrow maybe?"

"Okay"

There was an awkward silence for a moment since all of us were paying attention to these two.

"I'm so glad that tomorrow is finally Friday" Yoongi started the conversation "I think that I'll sleep the whole weekend."

"We already know that Yoongi" Hoseok said "You always sleep during the weekend. You always stay at home during the holidays and even at summer you don't go out."

Yoongi just shrugged "What am I supposed to do if I love my home?"

"You're the whitest person in a whole school" Hoseok explained.