Chapter 4

"He seriously invited you to the party?" Jessy asked when we were next to our lockers.

"Yes. Plus that's nothing special 'cause everyone are invited." I said 'cause I know that she'll think that's a big deal when it's not.

"But he did it individually"

"So?" I looked at her. "If you would've been paired with him I can bet that he would've invited you too. By the way, he said that I can come with my friends."

"We're going"

"Going where?" Hoseok suddenly appeared behind us.

"To the party" Jessy said excited and went towards history class.

"What party?"

"Taehyung's party" I said.

"Huh?"

"I'll tell you later" I muttered and both of us followed Jessy.

"Oh how was with the project?" he asked.

"Great actually. What about you and Sam?"

"Well Sam volunteered to do the entire job and just sent me it so I could learn the information. So for me it's cool."

We entered the classroom and took our seats. When the bell ranged the rest students came into the class.

"Hey" Taehyung greeted with me.

Since when he's saying 'hey' for me?

"Hi" I said not to make it more awkward by sitting in silence.

"What was that?" Hoseok leaned towards us.

"You tell me" I mumbled and joined the lesson that just got started.

---

"So you're going to that party?" Hoseok asked when two of us were walking towards chemistry class.

"I don't know."

"What do you mean 'I don't know'?" he stopped. "I heard that Jessy said that you're going."

"If Jessy said that that doesn't mean it will happen" I looked at him. "So you're going to stand there like this?" he shook his head and started walking.

"But still, do you want to go there?" he asked.

"I don't know okay?" I said annoyed. "Can you please stop asking me about that party?"

"No" he smiled.

"Ugh... I hate you..."

"No you don't" he laughed. "So you're going or nah?"

"If you'll keep asking me this I won't"

"You have to go."

"Why should I?" I stopped next to our classroom.

"Because I want to go to that party" Hoseok opened the door and we walked in.

"That's not a reason" I took my seat.

"It is" he sat next to me. "He invited you, not me."

"Yeah, and said that I can come with my friends. Then I guess you don't need me to go with you."

"Don't be like Yoongi, don't sit at your home doing God knows what" he said. "You're going and that's it."

"Why do you want to go to that party huh?" I asked 'cause that party is for Jimin's birthday and Hoseok said that he doesn't like him. And I still don't know why.