Chapter 5

"What are you doing here?" I jumped when I heard someone behind me. I turned around and I saw Jimin. He was standing by the door with his hands in his jeans pockets. Sure with different T-shirt. How was he here?

"Me?"

"No, me. Of course you, can you see more people here?" he looked at me like I would be a total idiot.

Grace, you're a genius...

"No..." I turned back and started to look at my shoes. In someway I feel very embarrassed.

"So again. What are you doing here?" he sat next to me and looked straight.

"Sitting"

"Well you can sit inside too you know."

"I like to be here more" I sat straight and looked at the sky.

"Why?" he looked at me.

"Fresh air" I turned my head to him. "There is nothing to breath."

"True" he shrugged. "I'm Jimin."

"Grace."

"So you're that Grace that had to do a project with Taehyung?"

"Yeah" I nodded and looked back at the sky.

Talking about that project we did it great. I got A and Taehyung got A- because he had to make silly comments that made everyone laugh. Sure teacher didn't liked that so he decided to give him a little bit smaller grade.

"I wonder why Taehyung can't stop talking about you..." he giggled.

"Taehyung?" I turned my head to him. Why would he talk about me?

"Did I say Taehyung?" he laughed. "I meant Taebum. Taehyung's little brother"

"Oh" I looked away from him.

"You know it's easy to get confused with the names when they're similar" he laughed.

"Yeah..."

After that we were sitting awkwardly in silence since my phone started to ring. It was Jessy's name on the screen. I stood up and went further so Jimin wouldn't be able to hear us.

"What is it?" I answered.

"Grace?" Is that Jin?

"Yeah?"

"Hey where are you?" I can hear the music in the background.

"I'm in Taehyung's back garden. What is it?"

"Thanks God you're still at the party..." he breathed out with relief. "It's Jessy"

Oh God. I hope it's nothing bad...

"What happened?!?" my voice got louder.

"She's wasted and I don't know what to do..."

"Seriously?" I sighted with relief. "I thought it's something more serious..."
"Like what?"

"Well... I don't know... Maybe she overdosed alcohol or drugs or something..."

"You think I would let her?"

"She's already drunk though."

"But not deadly" he said. "So will you help me or not?"

"Sure, just tell me where you are" I looked at the house.

"In the living room. I guess..."

"Ugh... I'm coming..." I put my phone back in the pocket and started to walk towards the house.