EARTH DEFENDERS!

(Godzillas pov, Italics means thoughts)
"Why can't I stop thinking about this woman following me we only known each other for about 24 minutes now and I like her, good god help me. !What he heck is going on!" Then all I see is gabara, kumunga, kamacarus, and ebira challenging my friends angirus, rodan and baragon and gabara was shouting my " GODZILLA GET YOUR SCALY ASS OUT HERE NOW!" "Oh hell this isn't gonna fly by me. Im right here you dumbass and you have a scaly ass too idiot, now what do want can't you see im trying to help a friend" I turn to see her smiling brightly at my statement and it makes me happy to see her smile so give her on too but then im cut out of my thoughts by gabara launching himself at me with his hand surrounded by electricity so I quickly dodged his and turn to see rodan fighting kamacaras, anguris fighting kumunga, and baragon fighting ebira, so I focus my attacks on gabara.
(Bad ass time, no pov)
Godzilla used his tail to smack gabara across the and he flew right into a cliff while rodan got a hold of kamacaras and flew up really high then droped him on atop of kumunga, baragon dug under ebira the burst out of the ground the started cutting through his thick shell and after it all kumunga and kamacaras fled to a different part of the island and gabara was calling after them "hey get your asses back here dammit" he cursed
"Looks like your "friends" don't have your back after all gabara now get out of here" godzilla said with thunder in his which surprisingly y/n found it very attractive, "well im not leaving till I've killed something so the human will have to do" gabara said with venom in his voice the he started running towards you but before he could reach you he punched a hole through gabaras chest you look up to see godzilla's spikes glowing a light blue and he was pissed, " how dare you try to kill her your the kind of monster that makes humans fear us now no more you BASTARD!" Then used his atomic breath to blow gabaras head off "well god damn godzilla didn't know you cared for this human so much" anguirus said with a flick of his tail and a snicker "shut up anguirus, everyone this is uhh.. wait you never told me your name?" You were shocked you haven't told your name and you already have a crush on him,"its y/n, y/n l/n" you said with a giggle "y/n, thats a beautiful name" at that statement you blushed darker than a tomato "well with that aside im anguirus this loverboys best friend hahaha" "oh god well im rodan and this is baragon" "howdy" you actully liked the hyperness of baragon she seemed to still be ready to run the island after that fight " the other are back near the mountain im guessing" " yeah, oh god varan gonna be so worried" " who's varan?" " she's my girlfriend" "hey thats awsome" you said with excitement to meet godzillas other friends then you felt strong wind blow over then you saw an large Chinese looking dragon fly down near godzilla and he looked frantic "GODZILLA!" "what is it manda you seem worried about something" "its the M.U.T.Os there still alive!"