finally home(FLUFF!!!)

3rd person pov:
The group had finally made there way back to the center of the island and almost immediately varan and anguirus ran out towards the group, "godzilla, rodan your alright wheres y/n" anguirus said worried, rodan replied (even though hes getting smothered by varan😂😏) "shes ok, shes currently sleeping in godzillas hand, but we got into a fight with titanosaurus" rodan said "but don't worry I disposed of him rather quickly" rodan said with a proud smirk on his face "did you use your fire form" anguirus asked, varan looked a tad upset because when Rodan uses his fire form it takes a huge toll on his body it almost killed him once "don't worry hun I didn't go full fire it was only titanosaurus, I was just very pissed off" this caused varan to sigh a breath of relief, then y/n started to wake up.
Y/n POV:
I started to wake up to a familiar feeling of scales beneath me and I opened my eyes I was met with Godzilla's beautiful golden eyes, I smiled at him and he smiled back letting the others know I was okay and immediately mom (varan) was filled with joy. It was good to be back home with my brand new family and not so normal boyfriend
After everyone was done celebrating me and Godzilla got to be alone together for the first time in a while, I was laying down on his head while we were both looking at the stars, I don't know why but the stars seemed to be much more brighter on monster island than in the city. As I was laying down I heard Godzilla whisper my name (well as quietly as he can lol)
"Y/N you awake hun" hearing him call me hun sent butterflies in my stomach and I immediately felt a blush coming on, "yep I'm awake big guy" Godzilla then replied with, "do you know what's more beautiful than the stars?" I was confused for a second but I played along, "I don't know, what?" I then felt myself being lifted off goji's head and now I was in the palm of his hand staring at him, "you are" (proceed to gush with emotions now) it may have been a cheesy one liner but hearing from him made it 10x better, "awwww thanks babe" I replied, he then smiled at me and walked me over to our little make shift house/cave thing that king caesar helped build for us because he's kinda the only one on the island with thumbs, I laid down on Godzilla's side and started to imagine all the new adventures and memories I will soon make along side my king and my new family.
(Hey guys I know crazy huh, I'm sorry i have been gone for so long but i kept seeing your guy's comments asking me to update this story and it amazes me that how many of you guys love this little story which was honestly supposed to be a joke story lol, but now i have so many more ideas of what I can write about now and trust me updates will be happening much more frequent now that I'm out of highschool, see you guys in the next chapter, and again thank you for your continued support.)