14 ❁ hibiscus

2017 note: Happy Christmas to all of you who celebrate and happy Sunday-Monday to all of you who don't (:

Song for the chapter: Shontelle - Impossible

tw: angst and slut shaming

Hurt.

That's how Michael felt.

But it's not like he didn't expect it. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew he wasn't good enough for the blond-haired angel. How could someone so perfect like someone so tainted and broken?

The second he heard Luke's words he became sick, physically sick so he had no other choice but to go the bathroom and remove the content of his stomach in the toilet. If only removing feelings would be so easy like throwing up.

"You have to talk to him, baby."

"No, what I have to do is to finish reviewing this game."

"If he is as sweet as you describe him he wouldn't do something like this. Maybe it was his friend Ashton and not him?"

"Mum I know how my boyfriend.. my ex-boyfriend sounds."

"I still think you need to talk to him Michael, at least give him a chance to explain. Maybe he was watching some old sex tape he made. You never know. Before you told me you were gay I knew you were hiding something from me for months and you would be surprised the options Google offered me."

"I don't wanna know." Michael sniffed and dried his tears with his sweater.

"You know I'm gonna tell you either way. So the first possibility was that you got someone pregnant but I knew you were gay already, next searches were murder, drugs, and finally I found homosexuality and I was like I know you're gay, but you don' know I know you're gay."

"The worst mum ever."

"Shut up you love me. So then I googled how to tell your child you know they're gay. It said to wait but those hints I left you were amazing."

"You literally wrote -I know you're gay I still love you- with melted chocolate on my pancake."

"I know. Best mum ever."

Michael snorted but quickly stopped after realizing he should still be sad.

"Even if it was a sex tape, which I highly doubt, he told me he was a virgin and inexperienced at anything sexual, it would still be a lie."

"Michael Clifford it could be many things. You have to face him and then and only then you'll judge him. You stayed with C even after he hit you."

"But it not the same."

"I know, maybe he cheated, maybe he fantasized about someone else and yes you are hurt. But let him explain and then if he'll tell you that he intentionally hurt you I'll come and slap him myself."

"Mum!"

"What, nobody hurts my baby and gets away with it."