18 ❁ begonias

Song for the chapter: My Chemical Romance - Helena

"Lukey it hurts."

Michael had the biggest pout and teary eyes as the small needle pierced his skin again and again.

Luke squeezed his free hand harder and kissed his cheek.

"Ashy stop hurting Michael this badly."

The eldest of the boys laughed. "It's not my fault your boyfriend is being weak. I'm serious Luke you have the lowest pain tolerance from everyone I know and you held your shit together better when I did yours."

"We took a half hour break for every ten minutes of tattooing and he's been sitting in this chair for three hours how is that comparable? My boyfriend is brave and strong and cute so shut up."

Michael couldn't help but grin at his lover's response, he did a double shift the day before but still insisted on coming with him to his appointment which was four hours prior then his own.

Calum who was also there with them, observing Ashton's work up close made fake gagging noises.

"You two are being so cute it's disgusting." Ashton nodded in agreement.

"That's not possible because my princess is too beautiful to be associated with anything disgusting which already makes me cute."

The blond man giggled. Yes, he was super tired but knowing that in two hours he'll be home with Michael cuddling and watching him play games or maybe even play with Luna if by a miracle she'll be awake made his day a lot better. Michael, in general, made his days better.

"You two are impossible. When we're going to the movies next week I and Ashton will sit in the middle so you two will actually have a chance of seeing anything else than each other." Calum said.

"Or maybe before the movies, Luke should take Michael on another date and you can suck faces then and stay chill in the cinema."

Ashton and Calum laughed and if Michael could move he would use his 'good' arm and press it not so lightly against Calum's chubby cheek.

"We actually postponed the date." The blue-eyed man said.

"Why's that? I thought Michael took a day off so he could spend the whole day getting ready."

"I actually was called back to do another audition."

"Wait wasn't that yesterday," Ashton asked as he used a white tattoo paint to create a 3D look to his costumer's tattoo.

"Yes I did, but they called me back and asked me to do reading for the lead role as well as the one I actually came to do. It was really weird you know, they didn't really say why just said that they are looking for more options."

"Is that good or bad?" Calum, who had no idea in how movie or theatre works got confused.

"I don't know, to be honest. My teacher said that maybe they see me more in the leading role or maybe just need an understudy for it. I love the play a lot so I would be happy with either or with the role I originally applied for but the understudies aren't that well paid."