30 ❁ epilogue 2

Song for the chapter: Drake - Hotline Bling

one year later

Loud meowing interrupted Luke's sweet dreams.

"Michael!"

Nothing. The blond groaned. His boyfriend always forgot to leave the door open when Luna and Luke decided to sleep in.

Almost always that resulted in Luna waking up before him and trying to lull him out of sleep in every way possible.

"Luna go to sleep please." Luke opened his eyes to see the cat who woke him up. He reached over to grab his phone seeing it wasn't even fucking nine in the morning.

It was Saturday so the blond had no idea why his boyfriend was up. They had no plans for today, at least none that he was informed about.

Sometimes they would sleep in and cuddle then take a shower together and go out for a late brunch. Sex early in the morning was also something they did quite often, they just couldn't get enough of each other. One time they spend a week apart on purpose, to be honest, they only slept each in their own apartment, just so the reunion sex was better.

Weekend classic was playing games all day with Ashton, Calum, and their girlfriends. Calum's girlfriend turned out to be a champ in Worms Armageddon game which made Michael like her a whole lot more. Plus of course, all the free cat care that came as a bonus of having her dating his best friend. Somehow everything fell into place.

Luke listened for a few minutes realizing there was a complete silence in the apartment, no sounds from the kitchen that would indicate he will get breakfast in bed or any noises from the gaming room.

Luke and Luna were alone.

That's when he remembered about the cat that was patiently waiting for him in front of the door. And as she'd be able to read his thoughts Luna meowed again, wishing for him to hurry up.

"I'm coming kitten don't panic, it's not my fault daddy always abandons us to do something fun without us," Luke said to no one really.

Somehow he managed to get out of the bed and stretched his lanky limbs out groaning out of pleasure. He's gonna make sure Michael gives him a massage later that evening.

Noticing he was only dressed in his pretty lace underwear he picked up one of Michael's flannels and put it on just in case Calum decides to pay them another unexpectant visit.

If Luna was meowing because she needed to go pee she would probably do it already because he was taking so long.

"Sorry baby kitten." The blond man said, picking up the not so small cat.

She purred loudly when he scratched her behind her ears. "Oh, what's that? Did Mikey buy you new collar? He sure does spoil you as much as possible."

The collard was pink, but instead of saying Luna on it as you would expect Luke realized it was a note with his name written on it.

He opened the bedroom door and let the cat jump out of his hold before opening the letter/note thing.

Hi baby,