23 ❁ thlaspi

thank you for 100k

Song for the chapter: Nick Jonas - Close ft. Tove Lo

It became a problem for Luke to sleep next to Michael.

Michael was just so utterly beautiful the blond couldn't help but to stare at him most of the time. Either if it was night time when the moonlight would light his face making him look like an angel or during their day naps the dark clouds would bring out the olive undertone in the blue-haired man's skin.

The problem was that with rehearsals and school and his work at the flower shop Luke really couldn't afford to walk around grumpy from being restless and with deep blue colored dark circles under his eyes.

All he wanted was to be able to stare at his boyfriend without anyone judging him.

It was way past 2 AM and in Luke's head if he would soon fall asleep he would still be able to get at least 6 hours of sleep.

Most of the time he was just observing Michael's face, tracing his every facial feature with his pointing finger, occasionally kissing spots he thought he should pay more attention to. After a while, when he knew every millimeter of the older man's face by heart he diverted his attention to the boy's upper arm.

The colors popped up from the pale skin enough so Luke was able to see them with the help of small amount of light the curtains let through. Different shades of purples and blues with occasional white highlights surrounded Michael's old tattoo.

When the gamer went through numerous amounts of Ashton's portfolios he realized the hazel-eyed man was amazing with colors and decided it was time for his 'To The Moon' tattoo to get some addition.

Sticking with the theme, the tattoo was now surrounded by little stars and planets and purplish-blue background that looked like outer space.

Luke non-biased opinion was that the tattoo looked amazing. The color really showed nicely against Michael's pale skin and the way the tattoo was done kinda made the blond wanting a new one himself.

His only other tattoo had some color in it but Luke wanted something brighter. Maybe a small white and yellow daisy.

"Babe, what are you doing next to my armpit?" A sleepy voice asked quietly making the blond jump.

There was a hand in his hair in a matter of seconds, there to calm him down. A blush crept to his checks after being caught starring once again.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you, princess." Said the older boy, pressing kisses to Luke's blond messy hair. "Why are you up.." He glanced at his phone. "..At three am?"

"I wasn't," Luke mumbled into Michael's T-shirt.

There were only two reasons that came to the gamer's mind that would cause his boyfriend to be that embarrassed. And by the way, their bodies were pressed together he knew it couldn't be his first guess.

"Lukey.. I told you a million times I don't mind you looking at me." Michael chuckled. "I would just much prefer it if you would do it in the hours you're awake and not when you should be sleeping."

Luke whined and threw a blanket over his head not wanting to talk about it.

After spending a few seconds in dark and away from his boyfriend's pretty features Luke realized how sleepy he really was. He could feel Michael's light touches over the thin blanket bringing him closer and closer to sleep.