17 ❁ lilies

Song for the chapter: Daft Punk - Instant Crush ft. Julian Casablancas

From: my Mikey ✿♡♡
Let's play Barbie. I'll be Ken and you can be the box I come in. xx

From: baby boy lucas
Mikey!!

From: baby boy lucas
I'm working please stop.

From: my Mikey ✿♡♡
Would you like to try an Australian kiss? It is just like a French kiss, but down under.

From: baby boy lucas
MICHAEL STOP.

From: baby boy lucas
My checks are the color of poppies I just sold.

From: my Mikey ✿♡♡
But is your dick as hard nails is the real question here?

From: baby boy lucas
Baby stop pretty please! Pretty with a cherry on top. *pouts*

From: my Mikey ✿♡♡
Pretty with a picture of your underwear and I'll stop. *smirks*

From: baby boy lucas
You saw it this morning!!

From: my Mikey ✿♡♡
I know, I was the one who put them one if you don't remember.

From: my Mikey ✿♡♡
After I sucked you off.

From: my Mikey ✿♡♡
Now picture or the messages will get dirtier.

From: baby boy lucas
*picture attached*

From: my Mikey ✿♡♡
Can't wait to get you home baby boy and see them again in my flat.

From: baby boy lucas
Save the picture because that's the only way you'll be able to see them.

When Michael read this he started laughing so hard he almost fell off the sofa.

From: my Mikey ✿♡♡
Save the sass for the bedroom.

The blue-haired man locked his phone and shut down his laptop that had a bunch of 'dirty-pick-up-lines' websites opened.

The gamer knew that if he kept staring at the pretty picture his boyfriend messaged him he would get hard and since Calum was coming around soon that would be a bit unpractical.

Instead, he went to his book stand and picked up his long-forgotten black book and decided he needed more words to write down. The reason was that every time Michael discovered another feature the adorable blond boy had, his 'perfect partner' list shrunk down.

He carried the small notebook and a pencil with a big fluffy pink pom pom at the end of the couch. The second he started writing words down with a messy handwriting Luna made sure to jump on the sofa as well and started playing with the pom pom, making the words ever messier.

sassy

easily turned on

likes cuddles