Chapter 6

STILL LAUREN'S POV
After seeing this side of Camila, my impression of her is starting to change a little bit. She doesn't seem like to be such a mean person at all. But she still does have her moods sometimes. After a few more rounds of truth or dare, we decided to take a break and watch a movie.

"No i say we watch a horror movie." Dinah said, smirking and wiggling her eyebrows.

"Dinah there is no way i am watching a horror movie, my parents are out on a business trip and i'll be home alone tonight. Pleaseeee don't do this to me Dinah." Normani begged.

"Come on maniiiii, The Jigsaw isn't even that scary, it's just bloody and gory."

"Cheechee you know i'm afraid of stuff like that, don't do this." Camila pouted and pleaded.

"Opps, too late." Dinah said, sticking out her tongue, as she settled herself back onto the bed. Normani flicked her a finger and groaned.

As the movie started, from the corner of my eye i could see Camila closing in. She was shifting closer and closer to me. I saw her looking at me cautiously, scared that i would have noticed so I immediately turned my attention back to tv, pretending like i didn't noticed. All of a sudden, it started raining and i started shivering because of the sudden change of room temperature. Camila seemed to noticed.

"Do you wanna share my blanket with me?" She offered shyly.

"If you don't mind then ya sure." I said as i scooted close to her side and tucked myself into her blanket.

BOOM!

As if the thunder was on cue with the movie, the thunder clashed when the jump scare appeared. But now all i could sense was a tiny body trembling beside of me and small hands grabbing onto my arm like it was the end of the world, i turned over to look at her and felt something wet on my arm.

"Camila?" I whispered softly, not wanting to disturb the others.

She immediately noticed what she was doing and started moving back into her original position. "i'm sorry.." She mumbled.

"No no, come here," I said and pulled her into my side. "Are you okay? Why are you crying?" I asked, tucking her hair behind her ear and gently wiping her tears.

"I'm...just really scared....i hate thunders...and..we're watching..a horror movie...it just makes things worse.." She mumbled into my side.

"It's okay Camz...i am here. Do you want to continue watching? We can do something else if you like?" I suggested.

"It's okay..just stay here with me..." She said, nuzzling her face into my side.

I swear i felt 3 other pair of eyes staring right at us, but i turned my attention back to the tv as i held on tightly to the small body that was trembling beside me.

-
After the movie ended, the girls went down to get some refreshments. I was about to move when i felt a strong force holding me back, Camila was sound asleep but her grip on me was still so strong and tight, so i decided to stay with her.

-
DINAH'S POV
"Okay hold up, please tell me i wasn't the only one who saw that?" I asked.

"Nope, i saw that too." Ally said.

"Same here." Normani added on.

"Oh my god, you have to agree with me on this, they look so cute together." I said softly, not wanting Camila or Lauren to hear us.