Chapter 8

LAUREN'S POV
The second day of school went past in a blink of an eye and i was a little disappointed and worried when i didn't see Camila.

"Hey Laur!" Dinah approached my locker and gave me a hug.

"Sup Dinah, where's the rest?" I looked around.

"Oh they are all busy working with their new partners on the project." Dinah answered smiling. "How's you and Camila's project coming along?"

"Erm...great i guess?" I shrugged and looked down, thinking about what happened yesterday.

"Hey...laur you don't look so good..did something happened? You know you can always tell me right?" Dinah looked at me with a face full of concern.

"No...it's nothing, just um on one of my moods i guess." I shrugged.

"Well okay, cheer up Laur..if anything just text me alright? Or give me a call." Dinah said, patting my back.

"Yeap will do, thanks Dinah. So do you have anything planned out for today?"

"Actually yes dwag, am about to head to Mila's house. What about you?"

"oh...I haven't seen her around in school all day, is she okay? I don't really have much planned out for today..was going to work on the project but Camila's not around.."

"she just caught a cold, she'll be fine dwag." Dinah shrugged. "Well anyways i've got to get going now, anything just drop me a text or call aites?"

I nodded and smiled. "Thanks D."

"No problem, that's what friends are for right?" Dinah chuckled a little and gave me tight hug. "Well see you tomorrow Laur!" she waved and walked away.

Sigh. I placed my books back into the locker and out of nowhere.

THUD! my locker was slammed shut right in front my face. I turned around and rolled my eyes when i realized who was standing right in front of me. Ariana and her minions.

"What do you want?" I spat at her face.

"Don't talk to me like that you bitch. I told you to stay away from that freak and her friends and look at what you've gotten yourself into?" Ariana scoffed and place both hands on each side of my head. "I gave you a chance to join us but you turned it down and went off with that freak? Nobody turns us down. I am giving you a second chance to join us now or you'll regret it."

"Don't you get what is I AM NOT INTERESTED IN JOINING YOUR LITTLE SHITTY CLUB?" I yelled at her face and shoved her away from me and started walking away. But Hailee grabbed my shoulder and pushed me against the locker.

"You're going to regret this Lauren." Hailee said.

"you're all disgusting human-beings! Let go of me!" i struggled to break free but Becky and Hailee both held me down hardly against the locker.

Ariana slapped me hard on the cheek that i tasted blood in my mouth.

"The fun has just begun." Ariana said smirking and walking away. Both of them shoved me against the locker hardly and left.

I held onto my cheek as i felt tears strolling down my cheeks, i stood up slowly and picked up my things when someone pat me on the shoulder, i turned and was ready to hit the person in the face but stopped just in time and realize it was not Ariana or her minions but it struck me when i realized who it was...Brad simpson.

"Hey are you okay?" He held out his hand. "Wait...Lauren? Lauren Jauregui?"

I nodded and took his hand as he pulled me up.

"Woah..what happened to you? Are you alright? Did you just got into a fight or something?"

"Ya i'm fine. Goodbye." I tried to flee the scene as soon as possible but was stopped by him.

"Hey what's the rush? I don't get a thank you? or a kiss on the cheek for helping? He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Thank you for your help, now can i go?" I said as i rolled my eyes. "I don't even have to ask."I scoffed and pushed past him.

"Hey you know you still want me, i can see it in your eyes. Ha who doesn't want me?" He said proudly and opening his arms.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around and kicked him right in the crotch. "Don't you ever, EVER think that i would come crawling back to you after what you did, cheating on me? You disgust me, don't ever bother me again or this won't be the last time. Got it?"

He knelt down in front of me, holding onto his crotch, groaning in pain as he nodded his head.

"Good." I turned around walking away.

A/N
Hey guys, i'm sorry it takes me like super long to update a chapter, but i have been contemplating wether should i or not continue this story...but we'll see how it goes! If you want more remember to Vote and Share! Also willing to accept new ideas on what i can add in or improve on for the story so just comment!
Remember to be happy and always smile :)
-Anna