Chapter 10

LAUREN'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt my phone vibrating. I sat up, checking the time and was glad that I hadn't overslept. I had another half an hour till I go over to Camila's and since I lived 4 houses away from her, I've decided to take a quick shower.

After a quick shower, I threw on my 1975 t-shirt, a pair of grey sweatpants and tied my hair in a bun. Looking at the time it was 4:50pm , I took my purse and phone before heading towards Camila's house.

As I was walking along the street, I spotted both the brunette and blonde girls exiting a cab. Dinah was first to notice me and called out for me, waving as Camila looked over and flashed me a quick smile. I waved and smiled back.

"Hey Laur!" Dinah enthusiastically greeted me with a tight hug and I reciprocated the same gesture.

"Woah Dinah, I've never seen you this happy to see someone. I've never seen you act like that around me, Normani, Ally or Shawn," Camila rolled her eyes playfully and chuckled a little, making Dinah break away from the hug and doing the same as she did to me to her. Camila tried breaking away from her but that only made Dinah tighten the hug. "Come on Dinah, let go of me." she whined. "Well you asked for it Chanc." Dinah flipped her hair, having it hit Camila's face and walked towards her house.

"Dinah Jane Hansen, you did not just do that." Camila said playfully but still kept a straight face. "Oh i just did, whatchu gonna do about it?" Dinah said trying to provoke the younger one. "Oh i'm so gonna get your ass, you better start running for your life." Immediately after that, Dinah took off heading into her house.

"Come on Lo, don't just stand there. Help me get her!" Camila said as she grabbed my wrist and pulled me along with her.

Lo? That's a first and it's cute. I felt electric sparks when her skin came in contact with mine for the first time today, woah I thought to myself. I shook myself out of my thought and chuckled, shaking my head at the way they were both behaving like children. "Alright, i'm coming for your ass too Dinah."

"Hey that's not fair Laur! Two against one? I gave you a tight hug and is this how you repay me?" Dinah shouted from the kitchen.

"She's with me Dinah!" Camila shouted back as she chased Dinah around the kitchen counter.

I cornered her left and Camila cornered her right, she practically has nowhere else to run.

"Ha i've gotchu DJ." Camila said smirking. "Nope you don't." Dinah stuck out her tongue and jumped across the counter, fleeing into the living room.

Both Camila and I were taken aback by the sudden movement and that having her to lose her balance and fell over, but I swiftly caught her with one arm but I lost my own balance and fell over.

"Ouch," I heard the younger girl below me groaned.

"Are you alright?" I asked. "Of course not Lo, i just fell on my back." She chuckled. Her laughter was like music to my ears but it died down as those beautiful brown eyes stared right into mine, I felt like i was drowing into a pool of chocolate. I hate chocolate but for her it was an exception. I hadn't realise that i was on top of her until I heard Dinah clearing her throat. "Come on lovebirds, I'm tired of running around. Can we just call the rest of them to come over for a sleepover and just chill." She said walking off towards the couch and plopping herself down onto it. I sworn, i could've felt her smirking so hard.

"Lo? Laur? Hello Lauren?" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Huh? What?" I looked down and my eyes widened and realised that i was still on top of her. "Oh ya-uh sorry." I apologised embarassed and quickly got up. I offered her my hand as a support to pull her back up and she gladly took it.