Chapter 9

CAMILA'S POV

"Hey cheechee" I said as I hugged the tall blonde haired girl. "How ya feelin walz?"

she asked, as i looked down and shrugged. "It's all gonna be alright, okay? I'll always be here Chanc" Dinah said as she pulled me in for another hug.

"Alright i think it's time we get going before we run late walz."

"okay chee, give me a sec i'll meet you outside." Dinah just nodded and headed towards the door.

I ran up the stairs back to my room to take my purse and as i was about to leave my room, my phone rang and i walked back in almost forgetting to take it. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was a text from Lauren and my mum, i decided that it could wait and shoved my phone into my pocket and walked back down to see Dinah's eyes glued to her phone while waiting patiently for me. "Okay i'm ready let's get going."

-

While waiting for my name to be called, i decided to check my phone and saw that i had received 2 new messages from Lauren. I unlocked my phone.

Lauren: 1:30PM

Hey Camz...didn't see you around in school today, how are you? are you okay?

Lauren: 3PM

Hey um..Camila, are you still mad at me? Because i am really sorry. Please answer my text.

Lauren: 3:20PM

Look Camila, i am really sorry..i've apologized for snapping at you, i don't know what else to do. Please just answer my text? I am really sorry Camz...

I sighed, reading the text, starting to feel bad for letting Lauren wait.

Camila:

Hi Lauren, i'm alright. Just feeling a little under the weather today but i'm okay :) and no i am not mad at you but yes i was a little upset, but i completely understood why though so it's alright.

I hit send and waited for her respond and within a few seconds my phone lit up.

Lauren:

ahhh that explains why i didn't see you today then, um...

Camila:

Is there something else you would like to say hmm?

Lauren:

Um i was just wondering if i could drop by later, if you don't mind?

"Miss Cabello, you may enter Doctor Grande's room now." I lifted my head up from my phone and nodded. "You'll be fine okay? I'll be right out here once you're done." Dinah flashed a smile at me and gave my shoulder a gentle squeeze. "Thanks D, I love you." I smiled slightly. "I love you too walz."

Camila:

Sure Lauren, drop by around 5? Dinah will be around too, if you don't mind. But i have to go now, see you later :)

Lauren:

Alright, see you later Camz :)

I locked my phone and got up from my seat, hesitantly walking slowly to door. I stopped right outside it, looking over to Dinah, who was smiling at me and giving me a double thumbs up. I took a deep breath, knocked the door and went in.

"Hey Camila, it's been awhile. Here take a seat, would you like anything to drink?" She asked in a gentle and soft tone.

"Water will do, thanks."

"Here you go." Placing a glass of water in front me, as she settled herself in front of me, taking out her pen and notebook.

"It's been awhile since i've seen you, how have you been?" She asked.

"Obviously not doing good, if not I wouldn't be sitting here in your office." I scoffed.

"Haha i see..still the same old Camila." She chucked lightly. "Alright, so why are you back here then? What brought you back here?"

"I'm hearing things again..." I sighed, looking down in embarrassment.

"Hey Camila, look at me. There is nothing to be embarrass about okay? Whatever we talk about stays within this four walls and it stays within us. I promise you on that okay?" She held out her pinkie towards me and flashed a gentle smile. I nodded and wrapped my pinkie around hers.

"Okay, so my next question is. What triggered the voices to come back?"

I closed my eyes as the flashback hits me.

Flashback
"Oh" I responded with.
There was a moment of silence and Lauren decided it was time for her to take her leave, she stood up and took her things, and was about to open the door.

"Why did you stay? You know you didn't had to right?" I asked.

Lauren's facial expressional was unreadable but i could tell that she was angry. "You know you can just say a simple thank you right?" She snapped and left.
As more flashback of Ariana and her minions starts pouring in...
"You're the reason why your father left"
"Nobody loves you Camila"
"Dyke go to hell"

"Camila." I heard someone calling me and shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes as i felt tears coming down my cheeks, i didn't even realise that i had been crying.

"Do you want to continue? Or we can always reschedule another time. You don't have to tell me everything in a go." She looked at me with soft eyes.

"No. I have to face it now or it's just gonna keep haunting me for the rest of my life." I took a deep breath and told her.

A/N
Hey Yall,
It's me, don't hate me but i'm finally back after like 1234728729192 zillion years later🙃but hey at least i'm back. I've been really busy with school and 9 more days till my National Exams so wish me good luck aites😭 but okay yea the girl's won 2 fuckin awards! And i'm so happy :') but i hope Camila is doin alright tho :( due to Anxiety she didn't complete the show.

But anyways, if you like it, hit the vote button, comment and be nice :) no hate just love☺️keep smiling beautiful people❤️

-Anna :)