Not the only 1 (Jacob Latimore Love Story

Jacob p.o.v

Today its the football rally and today coach Brandon said we can take any girl from out the crowd and introduce them to the whole stadium and tell them what we think about them.But Coach said it can't be a girlfriend or a Cheerleader.

So me and the boys didn't have to go to class if we didn't want to because of the rally so we all didn't we just went to practice and had fun till 3:30

Then the rally started.

At first I was nervous but then I let it go.

At Half-time.

First the cheerleaders went and performed and got the crowd prepared.

Next up it was the "Dirty Angels".

(Inspired by Hit The Floor)

A group with all girls ;) it was like heaven.

While the Dirty Angesl's were performing my eyes were stuck on this 1 girl the whole time.She was dancing her heart out and I liked that.

Especially that the dance had ass shaking in it.

When the dance was over they started calling all the football players back out from the lowest and unknown people all the way up the captain which was me.

The girls all went over to the food table and started eating.

My eyes were stil stuck on that same girl so I decided to go talk to her.

"wassup" I said.

She looked at me so confused.

"Excuse me" she laughed looking at her girls taking another bite of her cookie.

"Wassup ma" I repeated.

She waved at her girls for them to leave.

"okay what do you want? talk fast" she said eating the last of her cookie dusting her hands off putting her hands in her hips.

"umm I just wanted to talk to you but..." I kinda lied but heard the coach call my name.

"Right..." she smiled nodding her head knowing I was lying.

"I gotta go" I said about to leave.

I then realized I left something.

So I went back and she threw me my helmet

"Thanks" I said running out.

"Welcome" she replied nodding drinking her drink.

A/n:Hope y'all liked this chapter part 2 of this chapter is coming soon :) Like,vote,and subscribe if you want :)Thanks