wondering

1 week later....

  Jacob hasn't came back to school since the day he asked me to be his prom date.And now I'm starting to get worried.

I've called him and even went to his house nobody was there.

I'm starting to seriously worry about him.

Its not like him to not call for a full week.

But today I was gonna go buy my prom dress with my friends.

We went to this prom store that had everything.

"Y'all which color should I get?"

"white" Stacey said.

"oh now too wedding"I laughed.

"I don't know but im getting blue" Mya said.

"I'm getting white" Stacey said.

"Red"Maria said.

"Okay and I guess i'll get pink" I said.

"Yeah you do look nice is pink"

"I was told in Purple and blue"  I laughed.

"then pick those colors"Maria laughed

"No  I don't like purple and maybe blue that's my second choice"

"But let's all find some dresses and meet back here"

~~~~~

We all picked out the dresses that looked the best,bought them and left and went back house.

I've asked to go to prom with many other boy but Jacob asked me first but I'm starting to get scared he bailed on me.

When I got into my house i went and checked instagram then I saw Jacob and me on a picture he posted saying "My 1 and only".

I smiled but then commented "it doesn't feel like it,where you been? I miss you" I pressed send then took a nap.

...........

When I woke back up from my nap.I checked instagram to see if he replied and he did.

"I'm sorry baby I'll be there on prom night I promise"he replied.

"Okay remember I'm depending on you Jacob" I responded.

Jacob p.o.v

I felt so bad for leaving Crystal back home by herself then right after I asked her to prom.

But I couldn't turn this offer down.

The morning after I asked Crystal to prom my phone rang.It was an unknown number but I still answer.

"Hello"

"Hello" I replied to the man.

"Is the Jacob Latimore?"

"Yes" I said.

"I saw a video of you singing to a girl.."

"Excuse me what did this girl look like if I may ask" I asked.

"Umm I believe she had long curly hair and she was umm Caramel I believe" he said.

Crystal someone must've been watching us when I took her behind the school to talk to her.Man those kids are so freaking nosey.Don't respect nobody's privacy.

"thanks and  you can continue " I said.

"Yes I just wanted to know if you wrote those song" he said making me get out of bed.