Perfect

The next day...

Today was my relax day since its Friday.

So I just put my hair in a big curly messy bun and a white t shirt some gray sweat pants and a pair of white black sement Gray Jordan's.

But I decided to put some lashes on and foundation on to make it look more girly with just some diamond studs on.

Mid day I met up with my friends

They told me that they was worried about me yesterday when I left with Jacob.

I told them I was fine and that me and Jacob made up and are together.

Then we started talking about Prom and who we might go with and dresses since its only with a month to figure everything out.

and we all went our seperate ways.

But then my friend Mya told me to come over to her.

"Wassup" I jogged back over to her.

"look " she point to a paper on the later telling me to walk straight with hearts on it.

"aye y'all I called all my friends over" I smiled showing them.

I followed the signs down the hall.

Grabbing each 1 off the lockers

Each note have a cute picture of Jacob on it of him making a kissy face or just a silly 1.

He was so adorable.

"Now turn the corner" the last note said.

I turned the corner to see him on 1 knee with roses ,the band, football team and the basketball team holding up a sign that said.

"will you go to the prom with me??"

The band made a drum roll as the cameras were filming everything it was perfect.

"How could I say no to you , Of course ill go to the prom with you Jacob" I smiled.

Jacob got up hugging and spinning me around.

The band started playing some music while everyone else clapped and cheered.

I blushed hard as ever that he went all out doing all of this just for me.

He put me down grabbing my face and kissing me.

"Umm no PDA children"  Mya joked.

Me and Jacob kept kissing and I put the middle finger up at her still kissing him.

"No sweetheart save the fucking for Jacob" she joked.

He broke the kiss from laughing so hard.

I pushed his shoulder for laughing.

"Its not funny" I chuckled holding my arms.

"You know it's funny" he leaned closer to me laughing still making me laugh.

"okay it kinda is" I laughed.

"but thank you for all of this" I said.

"it means a lot to me" I smiled.

"its all good,anything for you" he said.

"well Anything"  I looked up like I was in 1 of those t.v shows and saw a vision.

"haha but thanks everyone y'all did amazing and y'all can go back to class"Jacob thanked them.

"Your flowers my lady" he bowed.

"Thank you sir"I smiled taking them and smelling them.

"What about a piggy back ride to class?"

"Don't mind if I do" I smiled jumping on his back.

Me ,Jacob and my friends then headed back to class.

We walked them all to class then he walked me.

"well this piggy back ride was interesting" he chuckled.

"What you mean it was interesting?"I asked looking down to his face.

"well your boobs had a nice ride too" he laughed.

"okay I'll just get down now"  I hopped off of him .

"okay I'm sorry I can just carry you a different way" we kept walking.

"Well let me see not over to shoulder  because first that uncomfortable" I started.

"and second your ass is gonna be all in my face which isn't a bad thing.."  he laughed.

"Okay Jacob" I laughed.

"I'll carry you li.." I cut him off.

"its okay I'll just walk the rest of the way"I laughed covering his mouth.

" see you after class" I kissed his cheek.

"really..after all that I just did" he joked.

"okay here " I kissed his lips.

"thats more like it"he jokes again.

"Haha see ya" I opened the door walking in.

"Why are you so late Ms.Star" The teacher asked as I was walking to my seat.

"okay so.." I started to explain.

"I don't wanna hear your excuse have a seat for me Ms.Star" She said.

"then why the fuck you ask me..bitches" I mumbled shaking my head walking and sitting in the back of the class.

Jacob P.o.v

After I dropped Crystal off to class I ran 2 classrooms down to mine.

I walked in and almost sat down before my teacher noticed me.

"Great to see you Mr .Latimore"

"Thanks" I replied.

"Have a seat and get ready for the lesson"

I hated Mr.Lee  more than any teacher at this school.

He acts like a straight up girl to me and I  hate that.

But I gotta deal with it.

I put my headphones in listening to some music then trying knocking out some sleep real quite.

I couldn't help but think of how beautiful Crystal is gonna look at prom.

Her Curves were already perfectly shaped now, imagine her being in a dress.

Hopefully, won't no shit go down on that dance floor though I laughed on the inside.

I got my thoughts paused from Mr.Lee hating ass yelling at me for not giving a fuck.

I'm so tired of this man.

(A/N: I know this chapter was quite boring but the next chapter everything is gonna go down...Remember this all if from off top so sorry if y'all dont like love y'all if y'all do )