Rock my world

A year pass...

Jacob p.o.v.

So it's 1 long year since I haven't been able to see Crystal and my son Tyler.I really just hate being away from then.

I worried about them everybody.

I barely even speak to my mom anymore after that day.

That day I had went back in pissed off but torn up onside.

Then me and my mom he this huge argument.

After the argument and I told her that I wasn't gonna be able to see them again she apologized and hugged me but I just left.

I haven't talked to her since she's been calling but I didn't answer to anyone really.

I figured if I'm not with them what's the  point of even trying to be happy.

Y'all might think I'm going overboard but this really messed me up.

But I went to the grocery store to get myself some more food.

I went to the frozen food section.

I can't cook for shit.

it's terrible.

I picked up like some froze chicken and just looked at it.

"this what it comes to" I said to myself before putting it in the basket.

Then a lady came over too.

"Tyler calm down"  she said as the baby cried on her hip.

"You don't want that" she said to me lifting the baby up some on her hop some more.

i looked over at her.

"Jacob?" she laughed.

"Yeah hey Crystal" I said.

"You look terrible....I mean you lost a lot of weigh your a stick now what the fuck happened?" She asked.

Tyler kept moving and grabbing on her hair.

"Tyler you about yo get put down in a minute and forced to learn how to walk now stop" she said and he just let go of most of her hair and just twisted the ends and layed his head on her chest.

"But put this back" she grabbed it putting it back in the freezer.

Then searching through my basket.

"Okay none of this will work but Jacob have you been eating?"I asked him out of the blue.

"not really..." he said.

"Jacob..." I trailed off sitting Tyler in the basket.

"But I'm not hungry I don't get hungry anymore really" he said.

"But..." I stopped.

"Crystal I know I can't do that I need to eat I know"he nodded his head.

"Yeah Jacob that's not healthy that's why you got so skinny" she said touching me.

"Do you still live at the same house?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said.

"Good cause I'm coming over and cooking you a real meal and get you fat" she laughed.

Tyler just laughed out of no where.

"I'm sorry I don't know what's wrong with him" I laughed shaking me.

"I'll be over at 8 even though 6 is Tyler bedtime and I dont trust people so I ain't getting a babysitter" she said.

"But see you at 8" she said grabbing the basket and leaving.