Looking for a way

You people are lucky (well the one that actually read this story) two chapter's in one day or three but hey two chapter's.

Mabel Pov
(The entire time just watching and listening) *is thinking*
How is this possible we destroyed NO killed him years ago he can't still be alive after that, I-it's just impossible and now he's trying to separate me and Dipper to safe the world but I don't wanna live nor even be near him or even die no I don't wanna die I still have so much time left and have people who care for me Grenda, Candy, Stan, Ford, Wendy, Soo's, Waddell's, Dipper and so many more.

But why should I worry, it's just like in the old time solving mystery's and fighting for others shake but now where grown up and are ready to take the biggest risk even if it means sacrificing our it's all for the shake of our loved one's our friends, our family, our life's and if we fail doing that than it would all still be worth it, knowing you Will die next to your family after all what could be better. (I almost cried writing this) "(?) Oh what a great speech Shooting Star you should be a poet I'm sure you'll melt a lot of heart, but I didn't come here to waste my time on your worries now Shooting Star I'm sure you want to life right or not " (Said the voice in her head letting out a little chuckle).

~Mabel hearing the voice and the nickname just mentally panicked and then angry~

"What the hell do you want from me you evil flying DORITOCHIP" (she mentally screamed trying not to look crazy). "Oh Shooting Star if only you ad an idea of how much I loved you that beautiful and sparkling face of your's just make me want to take you out right now "
(Said the voice *obviously lying*)

3person Pov
Mabel shocked by what the voice just said made her surprised, flustered and happy*one cause well you no who chose her to be he's made and well she probably get's to live for ever(well that's what she thinks)*

"W-what really you do like me, like a boyfriend and all"

"(?) Well of course a do and always did, since the very first day a say those beautiful eye and face"

"(M) so what you're saying is that even if the choose someone else you will take me w-with you " §said Mabel blushing like crazy, since it's the first time a boy no a demon confest to her§

??? Pov
*Oh my when it come's to love Shooting Star can be really easy to manipulate* though the voice
"But of course I will everywhere a go I should take you with me and make YOU my bride and the mother of my children's my future queen and live in a beautiful castle of gold, now all you have to do is convince the pines that you will take the risk of being mine forever and ever and EVER so go on and on, till well I get bored of you" (the voice whispered the last part so that Mabel couldn't hear him)

Narrateur Pov
"It took some time for Mabel to decide on betraying her family and live in a castle for ever or tell everything and stay in the mystery shack with her soon to be enemy's if betrayed, finally after like hours of thinking she finally made her choice"
"(M) fine I made my choice, I will go with you but only because all get to be you for ever and live in a big and beautiful castle and well be y-your b-b-bride for e-ever"

"(?) Excellent now Let's not waste our time and get started"

*in??? Head*
Ah poor Shooting Star when she will realize what she did it would all already be OVER, and PineTree of course will. be. all. Mine!!!

Enjoy the calm before the storm, gravity falls because when it come's you'll all be doomed to be my slave and PineTree my lovely AND beautiful........... BRIDE HAHAHA.

The end of this chapter so hope you like and comment about this one. BYYYYYYYYYYYYE (not)