Leaving

*Narrateur Pov*
"After, Mabel had decided that she would go with ??? She started packing getting ready to leave, thinking that after she's done she would tell them "face-to-face" and tell them that she was leaving and probably NEVER coming back, take the sacrifice to safe the world or just because she'll get to have whatever she wants till eternity"

*Dippers Pov*
Okay guys, now that we no what Bill is planning we can make up a plan out of that simple but still crucial information so does anyone have any ideas about this whole thing. (After those words the all started thinking about a plan, than Stan spoke up).
"(S) hey kid I think i have an idea, so listen carefully cause I'm not repeating all over again" (with that the all listen)
*Time skip cause i have no idea what to write*
(After explaining them all what to do the got to it).

*Stan's pov*
So did you get it(the all nodded) good now get to job before we loose any more time an... (Before Stan could continue he was brutally interrupted by Mabel dashing into the room breathing hard) God, Mabel are you alright it looks like you ran a whole marathon!!!
(M) N-nothing happened gruncle it's just that do you remember what Dipper told you about being a sacrifice for Bill (Stan nodded getting an idea of what she was thinking but not sure yet) well i waned to say that I'm......I'm..I-I'm gonna take the risk(said Mabel in a shaky but still confident voice)

*Stan's Pov*
W-what, Mabel he's going to kill you and whatever he said he's lying so he can manipulate you just like he did to me. (Cried out Stan)

"(M) gruncle Stan i no but what have i a ever done to pay you back all the time you guys saved me from the danger"

"(S) NO, Mabel i won't let you take this sacrifice, and nobody will  know exactly what that demon can do and don't you think he'll excitate(sorry for the grammar) on hurting you or anyone..."

"(M) GRUNCLE!!!(Mabel screamed interrupting what Stan was saying) gruncle you might not believe or trust anyone, but he said it himself he...he"

"(S) He...what...Mabel, He WHAT"(screamed Stan)

*Mabel's Pov*
HE loves me gruncle,.... he.loves.me(Mabel started sobbing quietly) He said even if you did choose or not he would still take me, and stop the end of the world but said it's my choice(sorry didn't mention that) but that each day a would take he would destroy and corrup even more the world.
(With that everyone stopped what the where doing and stared in shock, was it true that a heartless demon as Bill could fall in love AND with a human the one's that he insult of useless*NO OFFENSE* and weak)

"(D) Mabel, w-what are you talking about if you do this he..he..he will probably torture you, No he will he might has well be manipulate you to break your heart after and use you as a weakness for us to give up" (Dipper pointed taking Mabel's hand in this, trying to keep his serious but sadly failing so)

"(M) NO, Dipper I don't have a choice or he will hurt even more people" (D)OR you "Yeah or me, but it doesn't change the fact that he will hurt more innocent people because of me and you know exactly that I don't won't anybody to get hurt" (Mabel sobbed desperately)

*Dippers Pov*
But, Mabel he will hur.... (Before Dipper could continue he was interrupt by a strong earthquake and an familiar laughter coming from outside) WHAT WAS THAT *the all screamed over the the sound*

"(B) Oh Shooting Star, Are you ready yet cause I'm not losing my time here" (yelled Bill, while the where all running outside to face him although the where not so ready).

"(D) Bill if you're here for Mabel don't you even think we'll let ever take her, with those dripping blood hands from all the innocent people you killed"

"(B) Your sure PineTree a took sure to clean up the mess and myself, so if all a have to do is to clean my hands to get her a will certainly" (teased Bill while smirking)

"(D) what the hell do you want from Mabel, Bill what will she bring you" (yelled Dipper to the floating Dorito or Chip, it's the same)

"(B) Oh PineTree that nothing of your business...
Yet, NOW Shooting Star time to go to safe the world from
Destruction and alienation!! (screamed Bill getting kind of inpatient*is not patients*)
§
"(D) Mabel, NO you can't do this y-you can't leave us!?
Without you everything is different and there be no one to cheer us up when where all felling down"

"(M) sorry, BroBro but a don't wanna risk anyone's life on my decision so I'll go.
.............well I guess this is goodbye right" (whispered Mabel head down not wanting Dipper to see her cry)

*3pr Pov*
Meanwhile, Dipper where talking Bill was thinking of all kinds of way to torture Shooting Star while make her suffer slowly but in the same time suffer a lot, but before first he was thinking of how he's fake wedding with Mabel in front of all the demons and Dipper, he's beloved would sit and who nos probably eat and after that he would turn Dipper into he's wife/husband, make him immortal, make him the mother of all his little demon child!!!

"(B) Now, c'mon Shooting Star time to go" (he announced while opening a portal).

"(M) alright, let's go then but you have to promise me that after I'll go you will stop this madness and leave my family and all the people of this world alone" (she yelled pointing a finger at Bill*not the middle one* being for the first time in all this, actually serious)

(Bill groaned, annoyed but still had to keep that promise
But also had to keep the faking going so that everything goes right)

"(B) alright, Shooting Star.
..I will" (said Bill showing he's pinky to Mabel who carefully took it, with a little bit of hesitation but was to nervous to notice Bill crossing he's finger behind he's back)

"(B) Now, shall we leave..
...Mabel" (he smirked devilishly)

(Mabel surprised that for one's that, Bill called her by her real name and not that nickname, but still nodded and started intering the portal, while Dipper was running after her, but Bill seing that started running after her but was stopped by Bill teleporting right infront of but in he's human body)

"(B) wait right up here PineTree, where exactly do you think your going like that"

"(D) to safe my sister from you, you jackass" (Dipper yelled)

"(B) Oh PineTree it's not good to swear but don't worry when you'll be mine I'll make sure to give you a little punishment and to wash that little mouth of yours"

"(D) w-what are you talking about, aren't you already in with Mabel" (Dipper pointed out with a little blush)

"(B) Oh, PineTree that's what you think that's what you all think" (Bill said before getting close to Dippers hear and whispering) "But don't worry Dipper when I'm done with her your gonna be all mine, and when that happens get ready for a rough night cause i won't stop till I'm satisfied of the result and plus I'll make sure you enjoy every single moment of it" (he smirked licking Dippers hear, making the young17 years old blush heavily)

(But before he could understand *kidding he knows what it's about* say or do anything they where gone in a flash of light, and poor Mabel doomed)

Okay you guys this is a new chapter(for a limited time) so hope you like, comment and vote, OH and also there will probably be gore and there will definitely be SMUT but not in the next chapter nor in the next so till we get to the fateful night Bill was talking about............
...............................................................................................................OH and Mabel might die.................soooooooooo give a comment about it and people a got the whole story already written in. my. Head

Bye