That night

(Still Sindy's POV)

Sindy can't go to sleep because of the fact she's sleeping with Yamada. She taps him "Yamada do you have the answer to my question?" "Um no Sindy I don't but one question?" "Do you have feelings for Sally like real feelings?" "N-n-no"

She got up and went to the bathroom thinking "what can I do to tell him how I feel like I know he has feelings for her" Sindy cries and comes out the bathroom and goes into the room sitting on the floor. A tear comes out.

(Yamada POV)

He thinks,"is she crying?" He gets up and goes from behind Sindy and hugs her. And turns her around pressing his lips against hers and she blushes

(Sindy's POV)

Thinks "what is he doing? Does he have the same feelings for me that I have for him?" She asked "Yamada does this mean" he stops her and says "Yes it does" Sindy smiles and while Yamada was about strip her down Sally buses through the window and yells "If I can't have you senpai no one can" Sindy runs and pulls out her and dials "911" and a knife  flys towards the phone and stabs right through it. They try to open the door but it wouldn't open.

So Yamada tried to open the window but a explosion happened Yamada tried to protect Sindy. They got up and went outside until a crowed of evil people were out there.

(Yamada POV)

Yamada thought him and Sindy was a goner until the spy's and police came and attacked the criminals it was like a war between good and evil "lets go" they ran down the block and thought they made it but Sally was attacking them with the knives and Yamada got stabbed but she jumped on Sindy and was about to stab her until Yamada shot Sally and hugged Sindy and all the criminals are dead so far