(ḛ̃x̰̃t̰̃r̰̃ã̰) the mysterious women

Yamada sat down looking at the sky out on his roof. Sindy walked towards him touching his shoulder."What are you doing out here Yamada?" Yamada looked at her and said,"I'm looking at the sky." He looked down the house and saw a pink haired girl looking directly at Yamada trying to hide. Yamada's heart pumped he thought to his self,"She looks so familiar c-c-could it be S-S-SALLY?" He fell on his back,Sindy looked at him and graved him,"What is it Yamada tell me" he pointed down at the pink haired girl. Sindy saw her and had a flashback.

(Sindy's flashback)

She was on the ground holding her areas Yamada tried getting Sally away from her. She saw Yamada take down Sally and they got up walking but she saw Sally's face. A smile, Sally had a smile on her face when she died and she giggled as her last breath was waisted. And Sally's blood slides across the ground, Sindy looked at Sally and covered her eyes. Yamada hugged her. And they founded out Micheal died in the hospital.

(Flashback over)

Yamada went inside the room. And ran downstairs, "It can't be her can it?" He go outside and go to where she was at. He saw her she said,"Hey Yamada it has been awhile" she ran. While he chased her, she climbed up a building and ran while Yamada followed her. She stopped, so did Yamada Sally pulled out a pistol aiming at Sindy. "Lets settle this shall we" said Sally she ran to Sindy while Sindy graved her arm. And took the gun and shot Sally, Sally crawled to Yamada and whispered,"Senpai before I go I'll do this" Sally kissed Yamada and fell. Yamada hugged Sindy and they look back at Sally she was gone but left a note saying," I'll be back!"