A special incounter to help us

I walked outside to meet up with a mysterious fellow. He texted through Sindy's email and then told me after I read it and texted him back destroy my laptop. I go to the area but I was alone. Until a strange man in a hoodie appeared behind me holding a gun at my head. And a boy in front of me with a mask on. I stayed still not moving a inch." So tell us about your ex or should I say Sally" I was surprised he knew about her. "I don't know I haven't seen her in a month and 2 weeks" I said and the boy in front of me said," we'll take us to the last place you saw her the month and 2 weeks ago. And I want the exact location". I walked and climbed to the location the two guys checked it out and turned around. "Can I go now?" I say nervously they turned around and the blond guy said," No" angrily. I asked," What can I call you two?" The white haired boy turned around and said,"you may call me N" the blond kid said," call me M". I turned around for a breath second then I turned back around to face them they was gone. All that was left was a puzzle that said "Meet us tomorrow at 12:45" then a bullet next to it said," at 1745"
I walked off taking the laptop destroying it. And holding onto the message.

But then I saw Sally, for some reason I wasn't scared. She walked towards me and said,"Told you I'll be back senpai" then she tried to kiss Yamada but he turned around," Don't touch me at all you weirdo" said Yamada he slipped into his pocket and put his phone on voice recorder then Sally said,"Senpai why are you mad at me? Is it because of Sindy don't worry we could leave your ex out of the picture. You are single so be with me Senpai and senpai be with anyone else ILL KILL THEM!" Yamada walked away with a small piece of her hair. And her 1 out of 4 knives in her pocket. Sally didn't know because he replaced it with a different one that he had for the 2 men if they tried to hurt him.

(Tomorrow)
Yamada walked to the address at the exact time. He handed to the two men the stuff he got from her and said," Now I'm taking this seriously you two. And by the way kid a little tiny bite of your white hair is poking out. And blondy you're noce job hiding the way you look." Said Yamada "You're working with us now Yamada and by the way we burned everyone of your files your name is Y and your fake name is Yars" said M "I'm cool with that" said Y "by the way I'm Mello and he's Near you already know those names are fake Yamada Khriver" they both walked away so did Yamada waiting for the next day. For a next day of detective work.

( the only reason I put Mello and Near in it is because I'm a death note fan)