The death of Sally

I'm in jail hurt, I have been here for 3 months. I'm here with dumb people it is like I'm the only tuff one. I feel like breaking out because I'm bored I killed 7 people here. Yeah I'm going to leave and see senpai,"SENPAI YAMADA SENPAI!" I yelled "You ok Sall?" Said my jail mate "Yeah why wouldn't I be?" He turned away I have to think of a way to break out. The bell rings and the cell opens looks like it is time for lunch, I walk out to lunch. We have this disgusting food I'm gonna be here 7 years. I take the fork and butter knife also the spoon and put in my hair. It is time to go, I'm at my cell my mate is sleep it is night time. I grave a piece of chipped metal, and slice it against the wall. It is a little burnt I do it again a little bit of fire shows and put it on the side and stab the plastic butter knife next to the iron spot. It burns on it and it melts inside the rocks between the iron and dirt. I take the piece of rock and bang it again the wall near the iron. A big gap between and I push the iron rod up and take it out. Then I bang it against the other irons quietly. After a while 2 of the other ones broke of so 3. I crawled out and ran I saw a guard. I walked quickly and quietly to him, I graved and banked his against the wall and took his gun. I walked and shot 4 cops,"I'm close to getting out of here!" I shot the top of the wall above me and climbed up. I got to the top as a quick cheat, and ran because a lot of cops was coming. I got hit on my shoulder,"I must go for Senpai and KILL THAT BITCH THAT BROKE HIS HEART AND HE WILL BE MINE!" I shot rapidly all over and all the cops died. My eyes seemed like a killer I looked like one and I am. I knew senpai sense he was little we were friends but he forgot who I was. Forgot who I am,"IM SALLY ROSE!" I shouted and shot all the walls while running and the walls fell behind me. I ran out the window to notice I'm falling," Well I did come here with me face cover so I wouldn't know." I ran on the wall as I fell and I was close to the bottom I jumped off and flipped up. "I can't believe that worked" I walked but saw a girl with a mask on with a sword and gun," So Sindy hi" she took of her mask it was her,"Hi SALLY ready to DIE?" She ran to her and Sally dodged the bullet shots and so did Sindy. And Sally has 2 bullets and Sindy has a sword. They shot and Sindy sliced but she dodged Sally's attack slicing Sally. "So I lost I can't see senpai" *coughs* " Yeah you can't but I'll take care of him I promised" "You better Sindy" said Sally as she died away. Sindy carried Sally to a river and put her on a big piece of wood. And was about to push her away but she wanted to take her to a grave yard. She sliced a stone in half and put Sally's name on it. And took a coffin and put Sally in it. And dug a hole putting Sally in it. Sally was right next to her mother Sara Rose. It rained hard,"Sally I will take care of him for you" Sindy walked away.