Figure

All you boys out there please don't read this, I will be talking about girl stuff that only girls would understand. Remember I warned you not to read this. Warning.

I know that I will be talking about myself a lot..yes a lot..but just want to let some stuff off my chest and feel better. So I just want to talk about my body type, I am kind of disproportionate and skinny waist and big thighs.  I have an hourglass shape and some days I feel like boys look at me. Some times I would wear a tight shirt and pants and feel so insecure. I have such a little waist, a very tiny one. I got boobs and got the total package, but I don't like it. I look like those cartoon characters that have the little short waists and long legs. I have long legs which are hard to deal with since I can't reach my toes. At all. Not even close....I feel so weird when I have to reach my toes and I can't reach them at all.. I really do look like a cartoon character, a very pretty((I guess)) girl. I have a model type body that is perfect but just the insecurities and everything. All my puberty happened early and everything, even acne happened so early..I felt so weird getting boobs and getting such a tiny waist. If you feel uncomfortable reading this, don't read this. Now that I think about it..I do have an hourglass shape of body and kind of proud of it. Just there are those days when people stop and stare, but I got used to it. I kind of want to be a model but then I don't want to.

Some days I keep pulling my shirt loose so that I can't show any of my skinniest at all

Some days I keep pulling my shirt loose so that I can't show any of my skinniest at all...some days I will wear such loose shirts to hide all the skinniness..

I really wanted to just tell you all about this...sorry if I made you feel weird...