Murderer

"Wait, Ruby killed her?! That's unbelievable!" Weiss exclaims."Ruby would never kill anyone, especially an innocent woman!" Blake exclaims.

"That's true. But it wasn't her fault. The blood from the Beowolf is causing a change."

"What kind of change?!" Yang asked rudely."The blood from the creatures of grim isn't like regular animal blood. If it were to flow through an animal or human bloodstream, it would cause a change in them that could take months, even a year to reverse. Its like being possessed by the grim. Ruby won't be charged for murder but she will be kept quarantined."

"Quarantined?!" The girls shout in unison."Yes, I'm afraid so. Until we're 100% sure she's cured."

"And how long will that take?!"

"....."

"You don't know, do you?!"

"Yang, calm down." Blake said, holding her back."No, will not calm down! You better say something, or you're the worst-"

She was cut off when Weiss pinched her neck, making her pass out. She fell to the floor, silencing the room."This is very hard for her. So..please excuse her." Blake said, taking Yang's unconscious body into her arms."As I was saying, You'll be short one member so you'll be split up."

Minutes Later

Teams JNPR, CRDL, and CFVY stood in the office. Yang was awake now so she new the plan."Yang Xiao Long, you are now a temtopary member of team CFVY." Ozpin spoke. Coco, Fox, Velvet and Yatsuhashi sent a smile to the blond.

"Blake Belladonna, you are now a temporary member of team JNPR."

Jaune, Nora, Phyrra and Ren send the Nekos a smile.

"Weiss Schnee, you are now a temporary member of team CRDL."

Cardin and his team mates sent her a smirk instead of a smile."What?! Why them?! I can't stand them!!!" She exclaimed.

"Relax, princess. My boys and I will take good care of you." Cardin said with an evil look on his face."Well, its dinner time. Go have your meals and get a good night sleep. Don't think too much of Ruby. Remember, she's in the hands of a professional." Ozpin says, referring to Ironwood.

Yang sat in the rowdy team CFVY's room as the four engaged in a pillow fight. Yang just sat against the door, hugging her knees and keeping her worried tears back. Velvet noticed her new, sad team mate. Coco hit her in the face with the pillow and she fell to the floor. Instead of retaliating, she crawled over to the blond and sat in from of her.

"Yang? You alright?" She asked in her slight British accent, her bunny ears drooping as if Yang's sadness was contagious."I'm fine." She answered. Just as she set her chin down on her knees again, a tear pertruded from her eye.

"Yang, you shouldn't be worried. Have confidence in your sister. We do." Velvet said with a small smile."So do I. But I can't help but be scared. She's never gone through anything this crazy before. The thought of her being possessed by the grim....its unbearable." She tucked her face in, hugging her knees tighter.

Coco sat next to her crisscross and put her arms around her."I know Ruby will be fine. She made it into Beacon, and younger than the rest of us! She's gonna be just fine." She said. Yang looked up to her, then to her friends. They all gave her a smile and a thumbs up.

"Thanks." She said, wiping another tear away."No prob," said Coco, grabbing her pillow."Now quiet cryin' before I give you a good pillow beat-down!"

Yang snatched a pillow from the floor with a smirk."Not if I beat you down first!" She said and hit her in the face."Oh, no you didn't!"

"Oh, yes I did!"

And the pillow fight continued, with Yang as a part of it.

Blake sat in the room with team JNPR, not as loud as team CFVY though. Everyone was quiet, doing their own thing. Blake read another book, trying not to think of her leader too much. But she couldn't help it. She huffed and dropped her book, covering her eyes and breaking into tears.

"Blake?! What's wrong?" Nora asked, dropping to her knees in front of her crying friend."I'm sorry. I needed to let it out." She sniffed, wiping her tears."I know, it hurts thinking of Ruby's condition. But don't let it control you." Phyrra said. Blake looked up and allowed Nora to wipe her tears away.

Weiss sat on the edge of the bed, trying to sit as far away from Cardin as possible. She thought of Ruby most of the time. She thought of Yang and she thought of Blake. She tried not thinking of the problem at all. But her thoughts always led back to Ruby.

You dunce. You're so childish! You can't even go on a mission without getting yourself in trouble. Stupid......beautiful silver eyes. You and your amazing body make me sick! She thought as she wiped away the tears.

Damn, I hate you, Ruby. You're so stupid! Please be okay......

"Okay," said a male voice."I'm not usually one to care about other people's feelings, but you don't have to cry. Ruby's a Huntress, so don't doubt her. She'll be fine......no matter how much it pains me to say so." Cardin said, shivering at his own words.

Weiss rolled her eyes and sighed."I guess you're right."

"Even if she's a little rat. The little squirt and Jaune. They're both idiots." He continued making Weiss angry. His friends laughed at his remarks and so he kept going.

"Ruby's strong but she couldn't even fight off a Beowolf! I mean, how lame is that?!" He laughed with them. Weiss growled and jumped, tackling Cardin to the floor, pinning him down with her foot.

"You have no right to speak about Ruby! She's not lame, she's a great Huntress and a great leader, better than you'll ever be in your life!!! One more word about Ruby from any of you and I'll rip out all you intestines and mix them up!!!! Just hope I don't put em' back inside backwards!!!!!" She screamed, scaring all four of them.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry!!!!!!!!" Cardin screamed as she pour more pressure on his chest."You better be!!!!!! Now shut up!!!!!"

She got off of him and he crawled in a corner to cry in fear. His friends cowered in fear as well as she stomped and growled at them. She found herself calming down at the sound of their fearful simpers and flipped her hair upon exiting the room.