Hope You're Ready For A Revolution

Come now, my beastly friends. I shall feed you tonight, a feast fit for a king. Tell everyone to come to the forest of Forever Fall and I shall lead the way from there.

Tonight, Hunstmen and Huntresses shall fall and beg for their lives as we take everything precious to them. Its time to dig the grave for the heroes and watch them fall in as we rise above and conquer the world! RAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

The red eyed monster stood in the forest of red petals and awaited her army. She heard the hungry growls of the blood thirsty creatures she summoned and a smirk grew on her lips."Its time," she turned and looked to the academy on top of the cliff."Destroy them all." She growled. The grim charged and made it to the academy courtyard.

Weiss, Blake and Yang arrived at professor Ozpin's office. General Ironwood entered calmly, even though on the inside, he knew Yang would kill him.

"What's the emergency?" Blake asked."Is it about Ruby?" Weiss asked.

"I'm afraid so." Ironwood said, hanging his head."What's wrong?" Yang growled.

"Ruby is.....she's..gone."

"Whatdaya mean she's gone?!" She screamed. Blake and Weiss held her back as she growled and panted."We don't know how, but it seems she escaped the room we held her in and she disappeared."

"Then find her!!" Yang shouts again. A flame burst from her hair as her eyes turn crimson red, her blood boiling inside as she clenches her fists tight. Blake and Weiss struggle to hold her back as she drags them forward.

"We're working on it."

"That's not good enough!!! I dont give a damn about your badges!!! Find my sister or I'll destroy you!!!!!" Tears trickled from her eyes as she growled and struggled. Blake and Weiss dragged her back to the elevator and threw her down to the floor. Weiss pushed the button as Yang sat angrily in the corner.

"Yang, I don't care how upset you are! You don't threaten a general!" Weiss scolded."Or any adult who can have you expelled or locked in jail!" Blake added. Suddenly, the elevator stopped.

Bang

Bang

Boom!

The roof of the room was lifted and the faces of a Nevermore was seem by their frightened eyes. The girls screamed and backed into the corner. None of them had their weapons, no defense, no way to survive. The Nevermore stuck its head in, pecking around for anything delispcikous.

It suddenly fell inside, making the girls scream louder and Yang stood in front of them, protecting them from the flying monster. But nothing happened. It downy move. Yang studied her leg out and poked it with her foot. Nothing.