C H A P T E R T H R E E | H I D I N G

His Tiny Abused & Innocent Runt
All Rights Reserved.
© Neva Bellthorn 2016

"Stand down Britney!" Luca orders, his King Alpha tone showing. This 'Britney' girl didn't stop coming at me and the more I stepped away from her the more she stepped towards me.

"Come on, I'll make it quick." She says, throwing her fist at me, hitting me in the cheek. The force from her punch made me loose my balance and fall to the floor.

A loud growl was heard throughout the kitchen, but Britney never stopped throwing punches at me.

"I told you to stand down! That's my Mate you're trying to kill!" Luca says, running over to me, scoping me up, into his arms.

"You linked for us sire." A man says, coming into the kitchen. I looked up to see he was dressed in silver armor and wielding a needle with what looked like Wolf's Bane.

"Britney has broken the top rule. She has harmed my Mate, she must be punished for her actions. See to it that her punishment is taken out in front of the entire pack." Luca ordered, they hurried to restrain Britney and dragged her away.

"Are you okay, kitten?" Luca asks, I slowly nod my head to assure him that I am. I'm not, but I'm used to being treated this way.

"I'm taking you to Lily, she'll give you something to help heal them bruises." Luca says, heading out of the kitchen, towards a door that was hidden by the stairs.

"Lily." Luca called, opening the door to a room the was completely white but had touches of blue here and there.

"What happened?" A woman asks, looking up from her paperwork, she was wearing a blouse, skirt and a white doctors coat. She got up from her desk and came over to me, her shoes tapping against the floor.

"Britney happened. She came into the kitchen and attacked her. Danny took her to the holding cells, her punishment will be a pack thing. Can you give Lila something for her bruises?" Luca asks, she nods and points to a bed thingy.

"Put her over there. I'll give her a cream that she can apply." She says, going over to a cabinet and pulling out a pot of cream.

"This is called Life Naturals, its a special cream I developed for fast healing of cuts and bruises, its Warrior grade, meaning its extra strength. Its made from natural herbs, so its safe to use. You only need to apply this once a day. For Lila, it'll take a couple of weeks to heal, considering that your a runt, no offense, and without your wolf's ability to heal fast it'll take a little longer." Lily explains, opening the pot of cream. She dips her finger into the pot of cream and applies the white stuff to my face.

"I need to check her burns and cuts, make sure that they're not infected." Lily says, taking the bandages off of my wrists. She presses her fingers to the red raw skin on my wrist, it hurt a little but the pain was soon gone.

"She needs another injection of the Herbal and Rhia Serums, her bandages need to be changes and from what I can tell her cuts need to be aired out to heal properly. Another two weeks and Lila will be all healed up." Lily says, going over to a cabinet for bandages and that Serum stuff she was talking about.

"The needles have to go directly into the burn area for it to work and be effective. It may hurt a little and make you tired, if it does, I want you to have something to eat and go upstairs with Luca to rest. Sleeping is good for the body, while its healing." Lily says, injecting the Serums into my burns, there was a little pain but not much and it was like a sting which only lasted a few seconds.

"There, all done. Make sure she eat something, she's malnourished. I don't want the Queen Luna to... pass on." Lily says, wrapping the last bandage around my ankle.