C H A P T E R T E N | H E A T

His Tiny Abused & Innocent Runt
All Rights Reserved.
© Neva Bellthorn 2016

Its been a week since I've been out of the medical wing and Luca has been keeping a very close eye on me. If its not Luca watching over me its Danny, Lily's Mate, I get that Luca just wants to make sure I'm safe but I feel like he's babying me.

I shake my thoughts from my head and put my book away. I need to lay down a little, or maybe take a nap. I go over to the bed and lay down.

As my head hits the pillow, I shoot back up again as a burning fire bubble shoots through my body. I scream in pain and curl into a tight ball. What's happening to me?

I scream in pain as another burning fire bubble shot through my body. The door burst open and Lily rushed to my side.

"Its alright Lila, everything's going to be okay." She says, going over to the bathroom, but comes out a few moments later.

"I need you to get up and walk into the bathroom." Lily says, I get up and go into the bathroom, the bath tub was filling up with water. "Take your clothes off except for you bra and panties and get into the cold water. I'm going to get Luca." Lily says, leaving the bathroom.

I do as she says and take off my clothes and step into the cold water.

LILY'S POV

I go down to Luca's office, and knock on the door. "Come in." He says, I open the door and step in closing the door behind me.

"You might want to be careful around Lila." I say, leaning against the door. Luca stares at me for a few moments before putting his pen down.

"And why is that?" Luca questions, getting up from his office chair. "She's in Heat. I heard screams of pain, and ran her a cold bath. Your the only one who can ease her pain." I explain, standing up straight.

"Then let me go to her, she needs me." Luca says, I step out of his way and he opens the door leaving his office, I follow him.

"Now's the time where I tell you that she's in her underwear." I say, Luca mumbles an 'okay' and opens his bedroom door. I watch as he disappears into the bathroom.

LUCA'S POV

I watched as Lila rested her head against the bath tub. I could smell her Heat when I walked into the room.

"Are you okay kitten?" I ask, she looks up at me, she had a pained expression on her face. "It hurts." She says, dangling her fingers over the edge if the tub. I touch her hand and see her viably relax.

"How do you do that? Make the pain go away." Lila questions, I smile a little, she really is innocent. "When a male wolf's Mate goes into Heat, the only person who can touch her, without her skin feeling like fire, is her Mate." I explain, trying to tame my wolf, who wanted so badly to complete the Mating Process.

"Oh." She says, I push some loose strands on her hair that had fallen into her face back behind her ear. "I'm getting cold. Can I get out now?" Lila asks, Lily comes into the bathroom carrying Lila's fluffy pink robe that she picked out when her and Lily went shopping.

Lily helps Lila put on her robe before I took Lila up in my arms, and carried her back into our bedroom. I lay her gently down on the bed, her Heat was about to come back, I could smell it.

"I'm going to go back to the medical wing, if you need me, Link me." Lily says, leaving the room, closing the door softly as she left

I look down at Lila who was squirming around in discomfort. I bring my hand up and caress her cheek, she relaxed as the burning sensation went away.

"How long does this... last?" Lila asks, referring to her Heat. I look into her eyes before standing up straight. "It'll last until we complete the Mating Process." I say, leaning against the bed post.

"Oh." Lila mumbles, pushing herself up to sit against her pillows. "I don't think I could handle anymore searing pain." Lila says, patting the space next to her. "I know, I feel what you feel." I say, sitting beside her. I pull her onto my lap and nuzzle my head into her neck and kiss the mark I'd left there, Lila moaned, which got me excited in more ways than one.

I was dying to complete the Mating Process. But as much as I wanted to, Lila wasn't ready and I wasn't going force it upon her. She'll tell me when she's ready. Her needs come before my wants.

I felt her Heat making a reappearance, and kissed her mark again, she moaned. "Can you make the pain go away." Lila says, I remove my head from her neck.

"That would mean that we'd have to do it, complete the Mating Process." I say, looking into her eyes to make sure this is what she wanted.

"Then do it." Lila says, I run my hands down her back until my hands come in contact with her butt. I gave it a squeeze making her gasp and I showered her in kisses.