C H A P T E R N I N E | T H R E E M O N T H C O M A

His Tiny Abused & Innocent Runt
All Rights Reserved.
© Neva Bellthorn 2016

LUCA'S POV

Three months. That's how long Lila has been in a coma for. Three long months since I've seen those beautiful honey-brown eyes, since I've been able to hold her in my arms, kiss her lips and feel her kiss back, since I've been able to have her sleeping next to me or wake me up.

Its been three months since she was attacked, and she's slowly healing. Its been three months and I haven't moved from her bedside, I want to be here when she wakes, I want to be the first person she sees.

If it wasn't for the heart monitor beeping, you'd probably think that she was dead. Leo, my wolf wanted so badly to get out and go for a run with Lilac, Lila's wolf, but he couldn't which made him sad.

The door opening made me jump, and I turned to see who it was. "Mum!" I croak out, my voice hoarse from lack of fluids. Like I said, I haven moved from Lila's bedside.

"How are you feeling sweetie?" She asks me, I shrug not knowing what to say. "The same as she was three months ago. I just want her to wake up." I say, turning back to face Lila, my mum comes into the room and sits on the plastic chair beside me.

"I know and she will. I want to be able to meet my eldest son's Mate properly. The Moon Goddess obviously wants her to live, if she didn't, Lily wouldn't have been able revive her." Mum says, she's right. If the Moon Goddess thought it was time for Lila pass on, I wouldn't be here right now.

I look back up at my mum, and smile at her. "Your right mum." I say, I feel a finger touch my hand and look down at Lila, who had her eyes open.

I jumped up and hugged her, letting all the tears that I've held back go. I pull away and sit back down. "Your awake. Lily!" I shout, Lily rushes in a worried look on her face, but as soon as she sees Lila awake, she smiles.

"How are you feeling Lila?" Lily asks, coming over to Lila's bedside. "Ah... okay. I feel like I've slept for three months straight." Lila croaks out, I reach over and hand her a plastic cup of water.

"That's because you've been in a coma for three months. Your would are healing fast, your wolf is back." Lily says, disconnecting the heart monitor from Lila.

"What have I missed? The last thing I remember is falling from the tree and passing out." Lila croaks, drinking the water.

"First Class Warrior: Beverly Jones found you on the ground, her first instinct was to bring you here. If she hadn't you would've surely died. I rushed you into surgery, you died on the table but we were able to restart your heart. You slipped into a coma where you've been for three months." Lila explains, I made a mental note to thank First Class Warrior: Beverly Jones.

"Oh." Lila says, I smile at her. Adoration and love for Lila shinning in my eyes. I pick her hand up in mine and bring it to my lips, kissing it. Lila turns to look at me, a smile on her face.

"I missed that beautiful smile." I say, cuddling her hand. She smiles at me again and I melt like butter. "Your not going to get rid of me that easily." Lila says, sitting up in the bed. "Can I get up and go outside?" Lila asks, I saw Lily nod her head.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Lila this is my mum Dinah." I say pointing to my mum, Lila looked at my mum and pulled the covers over her head.

"Kitten, its okay, my mum isn't going to hurt you." I say, pulling the covers from her head. She still fears others. "O-okay." Lila stutters, scared out if her wits. I pull her into my arms and see her viably relax.

"N-nice t-to m-meet y-you." Lila stutters out, looking at my mum, who smiled at Lila. "Nice to meet you too Lila. Luca wasn't lying when he said that you were beautiful." My mum says, turning to me. "Whenever I called him, during the three months that you were in a coma, he'd talk about you. You've got him wrapped around your finger." My mum says, bringing up the fact that I don't stop talking about Lila.

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E!

Its a short chapter, but I didn't want to keep you beautifully, amazing readers waiting. Next proper update will be soon. Enjoy!

Love and light - Neva!