M U S T R E A D !

This was supposed to be a new chapter, but I wanted to say a few things that have been going on lately.

1) Due to the large amounts of research the is ongoing,  The Big Book Of Werewolves will not be published anytime soon. However, I am in the midst of writing a new book, which is still untitled.

2) As mentioned before, I am writing a new book, which at the moment is untitled. I will, however post the Prologue or Chapter One at the end of this book, it will be a 'Bonus Chapter'.

3) Comments - I've had some great comments on the book, but as I have said in the 'constructive criticism' is welcome. I'm not getting that! As much as I love all the comments I'm getting, I would like to, at least, get some comments where you tell me what you like and disliked about the book.

4) Those people who push me to update with "I love this book please update!" or "update, update, update!" It needs to stop! I'm not going to update if your going to be pushy about it. I don't mean to sound rude, ungrateful or selfish, I'm just saying it how it is.

5) I know you lovely readers are sick of these "Author's Notes" but trust me when I say that there won't be anymore of these after this.

6) I need ideas, as much as I'd like to keep writing thus book, Writer's Block is starting to make an appearance in my creative genius, and I need your help/ ideas, so comment on this Author's Note. Constructive criticism is needed too!

7) on my user profile, or in comments, I keep getting "hey, I love your book. Could you do me a favour and read my book. Thanks!" I just want to make this clear I do not like or take reading request! If you ask nicely or you suggest that I read a certain book then I'm fine with those.

That's it!

Oh, almost forgot, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who read this book, voted and made it what it is now. I am very grateful to you all. I cannot express what I feel in words but know that I am the happiest I've ever been!

When I woke up this morning, I almost fell over when I saw the how many reads there were, so it was a good thing I was sitting down. So as a present for all of you, I will try to update soon with a, if I can, really long chapter

Much love and light - Neva! xx