C H A P T E R F I V E | T H E BO O K O F W E R E W O L V E S

His Tiny Abused & Innocent Runt
All Rights Reserved.
© Neva Bellthorn 2016

After my bath, Lily helped me dry off and get dressed. Luca had waited in the bedroom for me to come out of the bathroom. So now I was laying on the couch in the living room, a giant book, The Big Book Of Werewolves sat on in front of me, waiting for me to open the front cover.

Reaching out, I turn to the first page. My eyes stare at the words on the page, I run my hand down the page. I've never had a book this close to me.

I began to read the words. Chapter One: The Creation Of Werewolves. A long time ago, two brothers, both born from the light of the moon, were sent down to earth. Radius, the eldest, was pure by heart and fought to keep innocent civilians safe, but his brother Ludius, the youngest, was blinded by jealousy towards his brother that seemed revenge on his brother, by killing the innocent civilians that Radius had sworn to protect.

As a result of his jealousy, Ludius was disowned by the Moon Goddess herself and isolated from human contact. As the years went on, Ludius grew old and died.

During the following years, after his brother had been locked away, Radius was given a very special gift, the gift to transfer into a large dog like creature, henceforth, known as Werewolves. The Moon Goddess went on to create a female Werewolf, that later, Radius would Mate with and later have Pups. This was known as the Mating Process and the beginning of the Werewolf Blood Line.

The Moon Goddess went on to create other Werewolves, both male and female, who later Mated. Radius created, what we call today, a Pack. Which is a large group of Werewolves, run by what, Radius had entitled long ago, an Alpha.

Since he was the first ever, Werewolf, he was given, by the Moon Goddess, the title of Alpha King. For the next forty years, Radius, had served as Alpha King, but as he got older, he soon realised he had to step down and let his eldest son take the title of Alpha King.

Henceforth, through the years, a new generation of Werewolves, would be born, and slowly, Werewolves spread across the world. But as the Werewolf race expanded and became bigger, a new race was born, today they're known as Werewolf Hunters, who later joined forces with what we know today as Rogues, who aided in the assassination of the Alpha King.

His son, now having taken over as Alpha King, made some rules, and created, what we know as, Pack Boarders.

I look up from the book, and look around the living room. I had been completely absorbed in the book that I hadn't realised that someone had left food on the table. I look about once more and jump when I see Luca standing in the doorway, his eyes fixed on me.

"What?" I say, looking down at the floor, thinking that something was wrong with me and that he might not want me around anymore.

"Don't think like that, I'll always want you around and there's nothing wrong with you." Luca says, coming over to where I was, sitting on the table. How did he know what I was thinking?

"Once a Mate has the mark of her Mate on her neck, said male wolf can read her thoughts, same does for the female wolves as you'll read in that book. But because your wolf is weak, and your unable to mark me, you won't be able to read my mind." Luca explains.

A U T H O R ' S N O T E !
I have decided to post The Big Book of Werewolves as a desperate, but much longer, book. So stay tuned for that!

Much love and light - Neva xx!