Gohan x Reader

It was finally that time of the year again. The World's Martial Arts Tournament was going to happen in the next five days. "So are you going to enter in the tournament (Y/n)?" Goten asked me as I sat at a table with him and Trunks. I was over at Gohan's house waiting for him to show up so we could go on our date.

"Hmm I don't know, if I try to Gohan will get upset" I said as I thought of my boyfriend.

"Awe come on (Y/n), it would be really cool to see fight in the tournament, since we've never actually seen you fight" Goten begged.

"Also if you win you'll get 10 million Zeni" Trunks added

"Hmm that would be nice" I said. "You know what I'm entering the tournament" I said as the two boys were happy.

"Umm no you are not" I heard Gohan say from behind me.

"But Gohan" we all whined.

"I said no. I don't want you to get hurt" he said as he walked up and kissed me.

"Eww" the two boys said as they ran out of the kitchen. I looked at Gohan from my chair and glared at him.

"You know your glare doesn't scare me like it did when we were younger" Gohan laughed as he opened the fridge to get a bottle of water. I sat there with my arms crossed over my chest and pouted.

"You're a meanie face" I said as I stuck my tongue out at him. He just shrugged it off.

"So are you ready for our date?" he asked.

"I guess" I said as I stood up and started to walk to the front door.

"Oh hey (Y/n)!" Goku greeted me as he walked in. He came over and gave me a bear hug.

"H...hi Goku" I said struggling to breath. He notice and quickly released me. He gave me his famous oops sorry pose. "I don't understand why you Saiyans have the natural tendency to give me death hugs" I thought as Gohan finally caught up to me.

"So (Y/n), are you entering the tournament this year?" Goku asked getting excited.

"No, your son/my boyfriend won't let me" I said.

"Why is that?"

"Because he doesn't want me to get hurt" I mocked the way Gohan said it earlier. Gohan glared at me.

"Oh I see, well maybe you can try again next year" Goku said.

"Yeah."

"Come on (Y/n) or we're going to be late to our dinner reservation" Gohan said as he grabbed my hand and ran out of the door.

After our dinner date, Gohan walked me home. "Are you still mad at me about the whole tournament thing?" Gohan asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist before I started to walk inside my house.

"No, I'm not. You're still a meanie anyway" I said as he leaned down to kiss me sweetly. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

"I love so much (Y/n)" he said once our lips parted from each other.

"I love you more" I said now hugging him.

"No I love you more" he said as I giggled. Gohan has always been like this since we were younger. He's always trying to protect me from every single thing or trying to prove how much he loves me. I don't mind the loving part but the protecting part can get annoying sometimes. But I do understand his reason for that.

~Flashback~

"I said I'm coming and that's final!" I yelled at Gohan as he stood there in shock. Gohan was trying his best to make me stay with Master Roshi while him and the rest of the Z-Fighters went to go fight cell.