Gohan X Reader part 8

I was now alone with Goku, Kibito, Supreme Kai, and elder Kai. Goku, Supreme Kai and I sat around the crystal ball, waiting for the fight between Gohan and Majin Buu to begin. Kibito started to talk about how at first he didn't understand why supreme Kai brought Gohan to the world of the Kais and about the legend of the z-sword. Elder kai also added about how we weren't the only ones surprised about the legend and how supreme kai wasn't built like previous Kais were. Supreme Kai apologized and talked about how Earth should be protected by the humans themselves.

"I think so too" Goku started. "You can't give us our future. We have to fight for it ourselves or we won't treasure the world we got and take it for guaranteed" Goku continued. "That's the only way we'll appreciate being alive."

"Um Goku, you're not alive anymore" I commented.

Goku blushed and started to rub the back of his head. "Oh yeah. I guess I'm not making too much sense, huh?" Elder Kai got upset because no one was giving him the proper respect he earned.

I shrugged Elder Kai's comment off and went back to watching the crystal ball. Gohan's and Majin Buu's fight started and it was clear that Gohan had the upper hand in the fight. I got closer and could tell that Gohan's power up has changed him. He seemed more dominant and cocky then his usual self. "I think I'm falling for him all over again" I said out loud.

"What did you say (Y/n)?" Goku asked as he looked over to me.

"Oh nothing" I replied and kept staring at the fight that was going on Earth.

Buu and Gohan were staring at one another but something was off with Buu. He was standing there as a pink aura surrounded him. It looked like he was laughing about something and Gohan quickly flew towards Piccolo, Trunks, and Goten. Buu then proceeded to blow himself up, causing a huge explosion. "Holy crap!" I thought.

It seemed like Buu was gone for now but that was cut short until he regenerated like he never blew up in the first place. Buu then began to taunt the boys and encouraged them to fuse again, in which they did. Once they fused again, a pink blob engulfed them while another one got Piccolo. Both blobs flew towards Buu and he absorbed them, undergoing a transformation.

"Attack him Gohan while you still can!" Goku exclaimed.

Buu now stood there with a new appearance. His power seemed to also increased due to absorbing the boys and Piccolo. He was now on par with Gohan, maybe even stronger than him.

"Gohan!" I exclaimed as I watched these yellow rings squeeze him.

"Damn it's hopeless!" Goku slammed his fist on the ground. "Gohan doesn't stand a chance now! He's finished!" Goku hit the ground again. "Damn it!"

"Well I'll tell ya, this was not part of my plan" Elder Kai started. "Looks like we got no choice but to send you to give your boy a hand."

"Yeah, I wish I could but I can't" Goku said.

Elder told us that he would be able to give up his life for Goku. This caused Supreme Kai and Kibito to freak out and insist that he didn't go along with it. Elder Kai didn't listen to them and proceeded to sit on the ground. "Well time for me to check out." Elder kai fell to the ground and the halo above Goku's head disappeared. The mood around us was somewhat gloomy.

"Don't worry. I won't let your sacrifice go to waste" Goku said with a serious expression.

"In that case, better get going! Put some pep in your step!" Elder Kai exclaimed as he sat back up. "Do you want my death to be in vain!"

"Okay here I go" Goku got ready to instant transmission back to Earth.

Elder Kai stopped him and told him he needed some sort of plan before he went there because the way Goku was now, he wouldn't be much help in the fight against Buu. Goku then came up with the idea of fusing but Elder Kai suggested that he should use the earrings he wears.

"Is this suppose to make me stronger? Because right now I feel kind of silly" Goku said putting on the earring.

"No, no. You gotta have Gohan put the other on his right ear" Elder Kai started. He then went on about how this type of fusion was simpler and stronger than the fusion dance. This information was new to Supreme Kai. Neither him nor Kibito knew about this. Hearing this, Elder Kai suggested that the two of them take off one of their earrings, opposite of each other.

"Okay Kibito, lets give this a shot" Supreme Kai said as the two of them took off one of their earrings. A flash of light appeared and a merged Supreme Kai and Kibito was formed.

"Freaky" I commented.

Goku caught the other earring that Elder Kai threw at him. "So how long does this fusion last?"

"Hahaha, the Potara don't have that particular limitation" Elder Kai started. "The merger last forever. There's no going back to the way you were."

"Say what?!" I stood up. "Wait a minute, so what am I going to do?"

"What are you talking about (Y/n)?" Goku asked.

"Gohan's my boyfriend but if you two are going to be merged forever...noway, I can't call you my boyfriend. I won't be able to do boyfriend girlfriend things if I know you two share a body." I was starting to freak out.

"Boyfriend girlfriend things? What exactly is that suppose to mean (Y/n)?" Goku looked at me and I blushed.

"Are you referring to naughty things? Hmm?" Elder kai looked at me and I looked away.

"No, I'm not. Pervert."

"Well (Y/n), if it's our only hope...oh no, I just realized something. After we get rid of Buu and return Earth to normal, am I going to have to go to Gohan's school?"

"Really Goku? That's what you're concerned about?" I shook my head in disappointment. A random thought suddenly appeared in my head. "Wait, so am I suppose to wait here until you defeat Buu?" Now that I mention it, it would be a safer choice in this situation. I wouldn't really be much help in that fight anyway.

"Yeah. And besides, Gohan would be upset with me if I brought you along" Goku replied. I nodded my head.

"You have to hurry Goku! Majin Buu is about to destroy the planet!" Supreme Kai/Kibito said.

"Oh no, you're right. I better go." Goku put two fingers to his head and disappeared.

"Great" I thought as I sat back down on the grass. "Now I'm stuck here with Freaky looking Kai and Pervert Kai" I thought. I let out a sigh and stared at the crystal ball.

Goku arrived on Earth and tossed the earring at Gohan but he didn't catch it. This caused Gohan to look for it and Goku had to fight Buu for a bit until Gohan could find it. Once Gohan found it, he asked Goku what he was suppose to do with it again. By this time the boys fusion time ran out and Buu's appearance changed to him wearing Piccolo's cloak. Goku figured that now that the boy's fusion wore off, Gohan would be able to defeat Buu but that wasn't the case. Buu had a trick up his sleeve that involved engulfing Gohan with the missing part of his head and absorbing him.

"Ahhh!!" I screamed as I watched what just went down. "That nasty pink freak just absorbed my boyfriend!!"

"(Y/n) just calm down" Kibito Kai said.

"How am I suppose to be calm, huh?!" I put my head in my hands. "Just when I was somewhat getting used to the idea of Gohan and Goku merging together" I thought.