Gohan X Reader part 6

A day passed and Gohan was getting better with the Z-sword. He was able to jump around with it and slash much faster then yesterday. He was currently up in the air with it while making "warrior noises" which just made me giggle to myself. "Show that sword who's boss" Goku clapped as Gohan landed on the ground in front of us. Goku and Supreme Kai were praising Gohan on the progress he made with the sword, while I was still giggling to myself. Gohan looked over at me and was going to ask what was so funny but Goku started to talk about the Z-sword and it's sharpness. With that in mind, the Goku lifted up a boulder and threw it towards Gohan so he could slice through it with the sword.

"Wow, it cut through it like butter" I commented as we watched Gohan cut the boulder.

Supreme Kai wanted to still test the sword some more and conjured up a giant black cube. He said the cube was made of the hardest element that was every discovered in the known universe and had Goku throw it at Gohan.

We watched Goku throw the cube and Gohan got ready to cut through it but something happened, the sword broke in half. The two Kais were in a panic and Goku sort of blamed it on Supreme Kai since he's the one who conjured the black cube thing.

"Hey look at the bright side thanks to the Z-sword being super heavy, I got an awesome upper body work just by swinging it around for a couple of hours" Gohan said and started to punch at the air. "Maybe the legend actually meant whoever wielded the Z-sword would get amazing super powers!"

"Yes, that's it. We must have misinterpreted the legend wrong" Supreme Kai agreed.

"I don't know about that, it just looks like Gohan and Goku broke the sword" I said as I stood up since I've been sitting on the grass this entire time.

"(Y/n)!" Gohan exclaimed.

"What?" I asked as everyone looked at me. I guess what I said had upset everyone. "Oh uh, maybe by it being broken, you unleashed the power that was stored inside it. And now that power is within you." I just made up something based on what everyone was saying so far.

"Hmm, could he really be stronger then Majin Buu now? I'm not so sure" Goku commented.

"But this has to be it Goku, it's the only way it makes sense" Supreme Kai said.

The sound of someone laughing suddenly spooked the two Kais and we looked behind them. There stood an old man who closely resembled Supreme Kai and Kibito. "Hey guys when did that old man get here?"Goku asked.

"Excuse me sir, who are you?" Supreme Kai questioned.

"Oh right, you'll be very surprise to learn that I am...ooo I can't wait to tell you...I'm sort of you, well the same rank. I'm also Supreme Kai but I'm from fifteen generations ago" the old man told us.

"What?!?! Fifteen generations ago?!" Supreme Kai exclaimed.

"This can not be" Kibito added.

"I couldn't understand half of what he was saying besides the last part" I thought to myself as I stared at him. The old man told us that someone had sealed him inside the sword a long long time ago.

"He doesn't look that fearsome though, just looks like some old guy right?" Goku whispered to Gohan and I.

"Uh, I guess" Gohan whispered back.

"I agree" I also whispered.

A thought popped into Goku's head. "Hey! How about we see what he's made of?"

"Uh, I'm not sure about that" Gohan replied.

"Yeah that's not a very good idea, you might hurt him Goku" I added.