Gohan X Reader part 4

We landed and came across some of Babidi's henchmen. Gohan made quick work of them. "Gohan I know this is not the right time to say this but I really like the black skintight suit thing" I said staring at his well built body.

"(Y/n)!" he exclaimed as the Supreme Kai let out a chuckle. "This is not the time for you to be saying something like that!"

"Heehee, I know, I know." I just wanted to light up the situation a little, everything is so crazy right now.

Just then a door sound could be heard and we all looked to see where it was coming from. It was the door that was on the floor of the spaceship. "Babidi is getting cocky. Come on you two" Supreme Kai order. We jumped down the hole and landed in front of a giant purple egg sack thing. It was pulsating.

"Eww" I thought.

"So Majin Buu's in there?" Gohan asked

"Yes" Supreme Kai replied.

We heard a voice from behind the sack and out came Babidi and Dabura. Supreme Kai and Gohan put their guard up. Of course Gohan made me stand behind him. As the two of them were getting ready to fight, Babidi stopped them by saying that Buu would be emerging soon and would wreck the place. He then transported all of us to another location. I looked around and saw Krillin and Piccolo, they were still statues. "Now then Dabura, can I trust you to handle this earthling?"

"Yes master" Dabura replied.

"You can go ahead and add the girl to your statue collection as well" Babidi told him.

"She'll probably die within the crossfire" Dabura concluded and laughed. I glared at him and went back to standing behind Gohan.

"Damn it, I know I should have made you stay back with mom and Bulma" Gohan said in a low voice.

"Well it's too late now" I commented.

"(Y/n), when things start to take off, you go find somewhere to hide and stay out of sight" he whispered. I nodded my head and then looked back at the two standing in front of us. Gohan started to gather energy and transformed into a super Saiyan. He then started to charge towards the two but stopped.

"Could it be? But it's too soon, I can't believe it" Babidi started as he looked at the gauge that was connected to Majin Buu's egg sack. "He's full power! Majin Buu's at full power!" he exclaimed and started to snicker.

"This is bad" I thought as I stood where Gohan left me and just watched. The sack that contained Majin Buu started to release some steam and the dark cloudy sky turned back to a sunny one. Everyone kind of just stood there and watched, some of us were in horror while others were enjoying every last minute of it.

"Gohan this is hopeless. We have to go now! There is nothing we can do now!" Supreme Kai exclaimed. He insisted that all of us should flee from the scene but Gohan refused to leave. Instead he powered up some more and started to blast energy waves at Majin Buu's egg sack. He kept this up for sometime hoping to accomplish something. What that something was, I do not know.

He blasted the thing one more time and it let more steam out to the point it cracked open. Pink dust floated up to the sky and I stared at it in confusion. "Hahaha, I can't believe our luck!" Supreme Kai exclaimed. Everyone besides Gohan and I believed Majin Buu was turned to dust but oh no, he was still alive and kicking.

"It's not over. It wasn't enough" Gohan stated and told the Supreme Kai to look above. There above was that same pink dust cloud I noticed earlier. It was gathering together and started to form a shape. Once the shape was completed, out popped who I believe to be Majin Buu; landing on the ground.

"Gohan why is there pink bubble gum standing over there?" I asked my boyfriend.

"I don't know. Supreme Kai, is that Majin Buu?' Gohan asked.

"Yes, that's Majin Buu" he replied. The Supreme Kai looked very serious at the moment.

"Are you sure? He kind of looks like chewed up gum a child drew a face on" I commented.

"Fool! Don't underestimate him, he is pure evil" Supreme Kai warned me. I was still in disbelief that everyone was so scared about a piece of gum.

We stared at him as he started to do some stretches. In a weird way, he was kind of cute, not like I want that thing as a boyfriend cute but as in a drawing your kid makes for you when they're in elementary school kind of cute. Majin Buu then started to walk towards us and Gohan got ready to fight him. Once he stood in front of us, he looked at everyone. After he was done, he walked over to Babidi and Dabura and stared at them.

"He seems kind of dumb" I thought as I watched Buu just fumble around for a bit until Babidi approached him. Babidi was trying to get Buu to obey him but seems like Buu wasn't listening to him.

"What, what is he doing?" Gohan asked as the two of us watched dumbfounded. Supreme Kai still had his guard up as Buu attacked Dabura.

"Holy crap" I commented as we all watched Buu hit Dabura one time and he went flying. Babidi praised him for what he did and tried to get Buu to listen to his orders again. While this was happening, Supreme Kai told us we were doomed and that his plan B wouldn't work now.

"Okay Buu, kill them dead" Babidi ordered.

"(Y/n), let's go now!" Gohan yelled and grabbed the Supreme Kai's hand. The three of us took off to the sky and tried to get as far away from Buu as possible. Buu stood there for a few seconds and took off at max speed. He caught up to us and appeared in front of Gohan; smacking him hard down into the ground.

"Gohan!" I screamed and flew down to him, leaving the Supreme Kai behind. "G...Gohan! Gohan!" I cried.

"(Y)...(Y/n), get out of here...NOW!" Gohan yelled at me.

"But Gohan, you're hurt" I cried.

"I don't care that I'm hurt. You need to go!" Gohan glared at me and it made me scared.

"Fine" I finally agreed and slowly took off from the ground. I started to fly away from Gohan but not to far away. I found a large boulder to hide behind and lowered my power level so Gohan nor that fat pink blob could sense me. I then peeked my head out from behind the boulder and squinted my eyes; trying to see what was going on over there. All I could see was a blast of light and a small black object within that light. I watched it closely as it fell to the ground.

"What was that?" I thought as I slowly started to float. I then made my way over to where I saw the object hit the ground. As I was flying, I could pick up on two energies making their way towards the spot where Supreme Kai, Gohan and I were last. "No. My priority is Gohan and what ever that thing I saw was" I thought as I shook my head to focus my mind.

I found the area where I last saw the object which landed in what looked to be a small area with trees surrounding it. I landed on the ground and started to search around. "Okay, now where did that thing land?" I asked myself as I moved a tree branch out of the way so I didn't get hit in the face by it. I had to get through a lot of trees to finally find what I was looking for. "It's a body?" I thought as I slowly walked over to it. As I got closer to the body, my heart suddenly dropped to the pit of my stomach. "N...no" I stammered and ran over to the body. I fell to my knees and felt tears start to gush out of my eyes. "G...Gohan!" I cried. "This can't be. It's a dream, right?" I asked him. But got nothing. "Goooooohhhhaaannnn!!!!!!!!" I screamed.