back to normal.......kinda

after kevin woke up kevin and wyatt went to go find piper phoebe paige prue Arizona haylii henry and chris.

kevin: thank kami we caught up to yall.

haylii: what the hell is a kami?

kevin: its  god....kami is a god.

Arizona: annnnyway about those demons?

kevin: ah yes the demons........who are we after again.

piper: cole.

kevin: ah yes cole .......and were suppose tooooooooooo.....

paige: vanquish him.

phoebe: ok you know what this is taking to long piper go and scray for cole and whom ever else were fighting paige more potions kevin you get more sleep everyone else get everyone proper wordrobe.

kevin lied down on the couch.

kevin: that sounds like a plan to me.

kevin went to bed and everyone else did what phoebe told them to do.

=========================================================================================

about an hour later everyone was done and piper found demons who have a lead on who were trying to find.

Arizona threw a cup of water on sleeping kevin and kevin woke up.

kevin: whats up whats up whats up!!!!!

phoebe: we found leads lets go!

piper: um phoebe OUR COUCH IS WET!!!!!!

kevin: calm down if it makes you feel any better in wet to.

piper: mmm...

kevin: ooooooook.

kevin lifted his hand in a watering motion and the water from the couch and the water that was on him were now in  water ball in the air and he put some of the water in each plant around the house which wasn't a problem because they had all types of plants around the house from all those dates they had ahhh memories, but everyone orbed to the area where the demons were and kevin had the last demon in his hand and his other hand in a fist.

kevin: now tell me where .... is .... cole.

demon: even if I knew where he was I wouldn't tell you!

kevin released the fist and opened his hand making a fire ball.

 kevin: now I'm not gonna tell you again where is cole?

the demon spit in kevins face.

kevin: WRONG ANSWER!!!!!

kevin put the fire ball in his mouth and he let the demon go after that the demon exploded.

phoebe: why did you do that he was the only lead we had!

kevin: SANITISE.

after kevin said that a green aura went around kevin and when it stopped the spit that was on kevins face was gone.

kevin: damn your right mm.

Arizona: way to go smart guy.

kevin: oh hush I didn't hear you have any ideas!

Arizona: humf I still think it was stupid.

henry: so got anymore plans kevin or anyone?

kevin: I mean I got this one thing we could do but I don't think the sisters will be to happy about it.

A/N: Hay everyone so I hope you enjoyed the this chapter because it was so fun to write because as some of yall may know I have a laptop now and its easier to write on and I got more ideas coming and at the rate I'm writing at I'll probably be able to post daily and that's depending on what rate my wifi's running at so ya hope yall enjoyed the chapter.