running

all the power of seven were hiding behind a big rock in the middle of the forest.

Kevin: are we seriously all out of plans?

Human: COME OUT WITCHES YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER!

Kevin: YES WE CAN?! so plans?

Prue: uh well I can astral project as a distraction and find outwhat they want.

Kevin: I'll go I can astral project myself.

Wyatt: I'm going to.

Kevin: ha ha ha no!

Wyatt: why!?!?!?!?

Kevin: well for one you don't know how to astral project and two we can't hurt humans so go with them.

Wyatt: hmph!

Kevin: MEH!

Kevin and Prue astral projected in front of the human.....but before we get to that lets see what the hell happened earlier that day

=====================================================================================

Phoebe: well were at a large brick wall.

Kevin: no kidding.

all of a sudden a loud boom could be heard from downstairs.

Piper: what was that?!

Kevin: leo!

everyone rushed down stairs to see the front door was wide open Piper went to go close it with kevin, leo, chris, and prue when they heard a voice.

Human: hello witch!

he through a dagger at her and piper froze the dagger right before it could hit her face.

Kevin: WITCH HUNTER!!!!

Everyone ducked down while the witch hunter was shooting up the place.

(Kevins thoughts to Wyatts head): orb everyone on the stairs to golden gate park I got everyone over here.

Wyatt nodded and everyone on the stairs orbed to golden gate park as did everyone in the living room once everyone was at golden gate park they needed to think of a plan and fast.

Kevin: ok so how the hell are we supposed to get rid of them?

Wyatt: you can't kill humans!

Kevin: I mean how do we get them off our tail!

Prue: um well we don't have time because ther-

Witch Hunter: WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Prue: here.

Kevin: everyone orb away prue astral project and I'll astral project as well.

Witch Hunter: WITCHES THIS IS GETTING ANNOYING!!!!!!!

Prue astral projected behind the witch hunter.

Prue: So why are you after us?

The Witch Hunter threw an athemey at Prue then prue astral projected away the back where she was then kevin astral projected behind the witch hunter.

Kevin: uh uh none of that here.

The Witch Hunter turned around to Kevin.

Prue: You didn't answer my question!

he turned back to prue.

Witch Hunter: FINE YOUN WANNA KNOW THE REAL REASON WHY I'M CHASING YOU! WELL ONE OF YALL BEEN OVER USING YOUR MAGIC TO THE POINT OF ALMOST EXPOSER.

Kevin: ok if we find ohhhhhhh never mind wait a minute I might know who it is.

Prue and The Witch Hunter: You do?

they both turned to Kevin and Kevin was pointing at himself. 

Kevin: I'm so sorry I didn't know my magic caused so much trouble I promise I'll use my powers only when needed.