Wet Dreams

Marik sat up, in a forest. "Oh, boy... This better not be one of those frigging Slenderman nightmares." He stood up. "It is pretty dark, so... Probably..." He heard a rustling behind a bush and jumped. "JEEZ!" He slowly made his way to the bush, following the sound. It was almost too dark to see. Marik tripped over the bush and landed on something almost squishy.

"The frig?" He opened his eyes and looked around, not moving an inch in case he could hurt himself. He spotted silvery white hair and jumped back.

"Damn. Thought you wouldn't find me." Bakura sat up, speaking with an almost flirty tone.

"Why the hell were you watching me?!"

Bakura smirked. He stood up and motioned to the lake behind where Marik originally stood. "You were just about to go in. I was waiting for the right time to say hello."

"What?" Marik looked at the lake. "But the lake i-" Bakura suddenly lifted Marik off his feet. He was strong for someone of his stature. "Hey! Put me down!"

Bakura chuckled. "Okay." He started walking toward the lake and threw Marik in.

Marik cried out as he his the water. He sank below the surface, water flooding into his nose, ears, and mouth. He felt the burning feeling as water went up his nose and into his mouth. He found the bottom and pushed himself to the surface. His head broke through and his creamy hair was plastered to his face. He pulled his bangs out of his eyes, coughing. "What the hell, Bakura?!" He was thrown at least 5 meters from the shore of the lake. Close enough to still be able to reach the bottom with his feet, but not close enough to hurt him.

Bakura smirked. "You're cute when you're wet." He came closer to the shore. "I like it."

Marik blushed before getting an idea. "Yeah..? Well, if I'm cute..." He moved closer to Bakura. "Then you must be frigging adorable!" He splashed Bakura before moving to pull him into the water with him. Bakura pushed him back, sending him stumbling back into the lake.

"Great. You got my bloody shirt wet." Bakura sighed.

"You got my everything we-" Marik cut off as Bakura took his shirt off. "Ehh..."

"What's the matter?" Bakura stepped close to Marik, entering the water with him. "Never seen a man shirtless before?"

Marik looked away, his cheeks almost glowing red. "I-I have..."

"Besides... This means I can come in with you, now."

Marik froze up. Wait... wait... Is he... He sighed in defeat. "You got me..."

"Good." Bakura moved to the other side of Marik, crouching down and looking up at his eyes. He smirked before standing up straight, pulling Marik in a tight embrace. "That means you're mine, now.~" There was almost a soft purr in Bakura's voice. Marik smiled, nodding. He jumped a little as Bakura took his chin in his hand. "And I won't let you go." He started to lean in to kiss Marik.

Marik sat up in Bakura's bed, gasping. He breathed heavily, trying to get a hold of what had just happened. "What... the frig..." He shook his head, sighing. It's just a dream... Don't think anything of it... He hugged his knees and waited for the sun to rise.

A/N: There's your thiefshipping. Probably didn't expect it. I get it. Especially after nine chapters of seemingly nothing.