Red-Handed

Marik almost ran down the stairs when the time came for whatever reason. He wasn't really sure, but he knew he was excited to get down there. He sighed when he saw Ryou on his knees next to the couch, watching Sachi sleep. "Umm... Bakura..?"

Ryou turned to him. "Oh. Hello. Did you sleep well?"

Ryou's innocence and genuine concern for how Marik slept caught him off-guard. "Me? O-oh. yeah. I-I slept fine." The dream he had still floated around in his mind. He knew that this wasn't the right Bakura to ask about it, so he decided to keep quiet about it.

"Is something on your mind?"

"Well, I'm a little hungry."

"Oh. Umm... Breakfast's in the kitchen. I couldn't sleep very well last night." Ryou sighed. "I'm fine, just..." He yawned. "A little tired."

"Right..." Marik sighed before heading into the kitchen.

Ryou looked back at Marik when he passed behind him. He chuckled. "So, Marik. Have any exciting dreams?"

"No, Florence. I didn't." Marik lied right through his teeth.

Bakura chuckled. "Sure..."

"I really don't wanna talk about it right now."

"Oh, I already know. We had the same dream."

Marik blushed brightly. "I..."

Bakura stood up and made his way to Marik. "I know you liked it." He got uncomfortably close, bringing his hand up to his chin. He suddenly brought him up against him, kissing him deeply. Marik was surprised at first, then went with it. They kept going, despite Sachi stirring a little.

Sachi groaned a bit. "Ryou..." She sat up, rubbing her eyes. She opened them, looking straight at Marik and Bakura. Her eyes teared up as she stood off the couch. "I see... You've... Made your choice..." She almost ran out of the door.

Marik and Bakura pulled apart when the door slammed. Bakura sighed. "Bloody hell..."