Hellhound's Fury

Bakura burst out his front door. "SACHIKO!!" He looked on the sidewalks, spotting Sachi not even 30 metres away from the door. She was on her knees, holding her head, screaming. "Shit." He ran to her side. "Sachiko, calm down, please! It's not what it looked like!"

Sachi growled. "You... YOU!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MINE!!"

Bakura sighed. "I know you're upset, Sachiko... Just... calm down... And I'll explain everything."

Sachi suddenly reared up and bit Bakura's wound. He cried out in pain, standing up with the girl clinging to his arm. "SON OF A BITCH!" He punched the top of Sachi's head. She dropped off his arm. "Keep that up and I might just actually kill you."

"Bakura, let me handle it." Ryou's voice rang through Bakura's head.

"You sure? You know full well what Max is capable of." Bakura sighed, letting himself settle. "Fine..."

Ryou took a deep breath, closing his eyes. "Sachi... It's me... We... We need to talk... All of us..."

"Ryou..." Sachi's voice held a low growl. She exhaled deeply, letting her legs give out from under her.

"Just hang in there, okay?" Ryou knelt at Sachi's side. "I'm right here." He took a deep breath and sighed. "Sachi... Please... Don't be mad at Bakura... He doesn't see eye to eye with me about certain things. You see where I'm going here?"

Sachi felt herself give out and fell into Ryou. He held her tightly. "It's okay. I've got you." He stroked her hair gently with his soft hands. "We'll work this out... I promise."

"Ryou... I don't... Wanna hurt you."

"I know. I can tell you're fighting him. Just listen a little longer then you can let lose." Sachi nodded slowly. Ryou could tell she was in a lot of pain. He took a deep breath. "You're not the only one with a battle in your mind. I have it, too. So does Marik, I can tell. The problem with me is that... Well... My... Bakura doesn't like girls in the way I do. You know what I mean?" Sachi nodded again. "And... Bakura's taken a liking to Marik. I can't help how he feels, okay? You can't... I mean... You can't let that get to you, okay? I still love you. Hear my voice?"

Sachi closed her eyes, listening carefully to Ryou. "It changes... I thought you were just playing around with me."

"No. There's a complete change. Not just the voice thing." Ryou sighed. "Please keep that in mind... and don't go complete yandere on Marik. I may not like him all that much, but he's still a person."

Sachi nodded. "Yeah... Umm... Is it alright, now?"

Ryou nodded. "Go ahead, Sachi." He took a deep breath.

Bakura smirked. "Come at me."