36. New Years, Interrupted

ALMOST ONE YEAR SINCE THE BEGINNING  OF GABRIEL OH MY GOD!!!

Happy anniversar, lovely readers!

xoxo,

Caroline

p.s. #435 Werewolf... not too bad, right? 

~~~

     GABRIEL

     "You sadistic fück!" I roar, my voice echoing not only throughout the room, but the entire house, as I feel the foundation beneath my feet tremble. His manic smile doesn't falter, and neither does the deadly look in his eyes, no sigh that he's afraid. This not only angers me further, but causes me to squeeze his neck tighter until I hear a pop. I loosen my hold selfishly. I want this to last. I want to skin every inch of him with a dull knife and cauterize the wounds as I go. I want to stab him for every other woman that had to endure this sick monster's pleasure. I want to cut off his hands for every time he ever laid them on my mate.

     Part of me knows that I quick, easy death would be best for Maeve. That knowing he was no longer on this Earth would give her peace of mind. But, as I said before, I'm selfish, and I want to enjoy every minute of his pain.

     "Now is neither the time or place, Gabriel. Don't be foolish", my mother warns, emerging from the forming crowds. She's right– too many witnesses, the beast snarls. Agreeing, I take my hand off of the older man's neck, allowing his pathetic figure to crumble to the floor.

     "She was so tight. Ha, you should have seen her face as I fu–", he gurgles through the blood filling his mouth. Before he can finish that disgusting sentence my shoe connects viciously with his skull, knocking him out cold.

     Fücking piece of shît.

     2 Hours Earlier...

     "You look so delicious in nothing but a towel", I murmur against her lips as I hover over her on our bed. Our bed. Huh. I guess we've officially moved in together; sharing beds, closets space, and the bathroom.

     But I can't think about that now, too distracted tracing her curves through the thin cloth that separates her naked body from my sight. Her slight giggle tempts a hand to slide below the towel, as the heat from her core taunts me ceaselessly. She drives me wild without even knowing it, a sensual tug of her hands bringing me by my hair down to her lips.

     Warning: sexual content.

     The soft, wet opening between her legs soaks my finger as I let a thumb rub tantalizingly slow across her slit. She inhales sharply and her legs jerk closed, trapping my hand between them.

     "Yes or no?" I ask breathlessly, the strain in my pants aching harder with each touch of her hands. I pull back, looking into her eyes for permission to find them hooded with lust and passion. Captured by the sight of the quick rise and fall of her chest, I don't fully hear her response.

     "Yes", she repeats breathlessly at my lack of reaction, catching my attention. A hand latches to my tie hanging between us, yanking me back down to meet her waiting lips, attaching like fire and burning everything within.

     Her tightened legs relax once again, and my hand starts moving again, first slowly, then faster as I coax another reaction from her besides her uneven breaths. Her hips buck eagerly to meet my quick-moving hand, the friction too much for her to hold out any longer. I pull back at her drawn-out moan and shaking figure beneath me, surprised by her resistance for us to separate.

     "My turn", she says breathlessly. Shocked by her offer, I don't respond. She starts to undo my buckle and I don't stop her. I couldn't even if I wanted to.