Chapter Thirteen - "Stay" (Rose)

A/N Heyheyheyhey I'm SORRY!!! I've never left this long, but I was on vacation for a really long time and I'm so sorry, I can't even. I finally made it on the Romace list and the Teen Fiction list. (HELP ME I"M FREAKING OUT YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING) I love you <333333

Comment maybe? They realllllly make my day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All along it was a fever

A cold sweat hot-headed believer

I threw my hands in the air, said, "Show me something,"

He said, "If you dare come a little closer."

Not really sure how to feel about it.

Something in the way you move

Makes me feel like I can't live without you.

It takes me all the way.

I want you to stay

It's not much of a life you're living

"Stay" - Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke as if in a cheesy romance movie. The sunshine tickled my face, because of the sunbeams that came through the slightly opened curtain. I could tell it was clearly morning because the blue room was completely lighted. It was lovely, and made me so - 

Hold up. I don't sleep in a blue room. What the -

And then it all turned to shit. My romance movie turned to horror as I not only realised I wasn't in my room but as an axe slammed in my head aswell. And that's the story of how I died. Just kidding.

I wish I was dead. I never ever ever had a hangover like that one. It was just killed me. I'm sorry, I'll stop talking so morbid. After I got the pounding under control (snort) I decided to asses the other situation. I was in a room that wasn't mine. In a T-shirt that wasn't mine. 

Well shit.

A million thoughts were racing in my head. Was I date raped? Oh god, what if I was?! I can't believe I lost my virginity because I was raped. NO.

But then I realised I was still in my underwair, and I was being a drama queen as usual. I also decided that it wasn't the best idea to have million thoughts racing around my head when it felt like Athena was breaking through my skull in full battle armor.

Then I also realised whose room this was. Thomas.

Well double shit.

And then the memories of last night came flooding back to me. Actually they weren't flooding. They hit me like a wrecking ball. Seriously?! How much can my head take?!

I guess they were sorta cute though. He called me beautiful? The hottest boy I know called me beautiful? While I called him hot, TO HIS FACE? 

I'd say kill me now, but I had been wanting that for the past ten minutes. But the memories actually brought something else along aswell. They made me feel really happy and giddy.

I guess it was time for me to admit something to myself. I liked the boy. DON'T SHOOT ME.

What is it with me and my suicidal thoughts?! 

Anyways, there I said it. I liked him. I liked the way he was sweet when he wanted to be. I liked the way his eyes would swoop over me and that little smirk would appear on his face. I liked the way he was careless, I liked the way he tried to make an effort with me. I liked alot about him.