4: Caught

February 10th

Cinder seemed to be liking her presents more and more each day. This time when she opened her locker she would be greeted by a stuffed bear with a heart in it's open arms

Kai watched as she hugged the small bear to her chest trying to inconspicuously sniff it's head before setting it back down on the locker shelf to join all his other gifts to her, a water bottle full of roses, now empty boxes of chocolate with the...

Kai watched as she hugged the small bear to her chest trying to inconspicuously sniff it's head before setting it back down on the locker shelf to join all his other gifts to her, a water bottle full of roses, now empty boxes of chocolate with the notes still stuck to them, little love letters that he would be mortified if they ever got out. The bell rang. Kai ran to class.

🌙

'I love you Cinder if you think you could too, meet me at the EC diner at 7:30- ' no that was wrong too, it was like he was challenging her to love him. This was the fourth time he had tried to write this letter and he still couldn't figure out how to tell her who he was. Frustrated, he crumpled it up into a ball and threw it of his desk. That was a mistake. Cinder must have seen it fall off his desk and picked it up to give it back to him, but her eyes caught on her name and she read the whole thing through "Kai? It's been you this whole time?"

He panicked, and grabbed what was in reach- his phone- and ran out the door.

Ha! Still have to wait for the next chapter! Sorry for that, but this popped in my head and I had to change the plot. Next one should be up soon... Hopefully...