Chapter 10

Sunday had finally come. Art was going to Church. It was his own decision, and I didn't have to practically beg him this time. That day I wore my red, flannel, button up shirt and a blue jean skirt. Nothing stands out more than a girl who dresses separate from the world.
"Looks like you're ready," mom said as I walked into the living room. I laughed.
"Sure am! What's taking everyone else so long? I'm usually the last one to get ready!" I replied.
"Everyone else is eating breakfast. You should've had some yourself." mom shoved me into the kitchen. I just ate an apple, then brushed my teeth- again.

The Church service started off with songs. The first song was called, "When I Get Home," and it went like this:

"Yes, I'll reach Home, Oh, Praise the Lord,
Some sweet day. When I walk, up that
Great Milky Way. Goodbye old world,
Good Morning there, before the Throne. Oh,
What a singing, there will be, when I get Home."

The second song was called, "What A Time in Heaven," and the chorus went like this,

"What a time, in Heaven, when we lay these
Burdens down. What a time, in Heaven, when
We put on our Robe and Crown! Everybody's
Shouting Glory, Hallelujah, when I leave this
Sinful ground, what a time, in Heaven, when
We put on our Robe and Crown."

And they sang a few other songs before the preaching. The service was on the Lord's Coming and about Heaven. The pastor read from the Book of Revelations about the End Times. Art told me he really enjoyed the service when we got home. All I could say was Thank the Lord. Art was saved, and I felt at peace knowing that some day my whole family would go to Heaven, except for my dad, who we were going to be witnesses to. Now, I was determined to help my dad get saved. I knew what I had to do from the experience with Art, and I was ready to have anotherr "mission," no matter how hard it was going to be.
------
A/N
Sadly, this was the last chapter of "Encouraging Art."
I hope everyone enjoyed it, and I'll be writing an Epilogue.
Thanks so much for reading my book, it was fun writing
it. Please vote and comment what you thought about it.
I might write more stories about the fiction character
Jennifer Robbins, but for now, I hope you liked this book.
Stay Blessed!