Chapter three :

A/N: Matty is the lead singer of the 1975. They're a band from Manchester, England. They mean a lot to me. If you don't like them or know who they are that's fine. Please do not bash them. Thank you. Enjoy.

// Travis //

"AND THIS HOW IT STARTS, Take your shoes off in the back of my van. Your champagne shirt looks so good, when it's just hanging off your back" then I heard giggling. I slowly turned from the stove to see a laughing Madison sitting at the bar, "What? You don't like my singing?" I say acting offensive. She smiled and scratched her head "Well.. You're no Matty..."

I nodded and turned back around "I may be no Matty, but I am a Bobby flay." I say flipping over the piece of French toast. She smiled and clapped "Ten out of ten." I bowed and gave a speech "I'd like to thank my mom, and my stepsister. She asked me to make her French toast, so this ones for you." At this point she was in full out belly laughs. Her laugh was so cute and contagious.

/////

After we ate we started to watch a movie, we decided to watch silent hill, she wanted something scary so here's what ya get.

Her legs were in my lap and my legs were on the coffee table. She was wearing an oversized sweatshirt and a pair of knee socks. Her thighs looked so smooth. I just wanted to kiss between her thighs, up her stomach, her lips.. Fuck.

"Travis, do you think I'm fat?" Huh?! "What?!" I said in shock, "Do you think I'm fat?" I was still in shock, I turned and looked at her not even knowing what to say. "Madison, you're, you're beautiful. I think you're honestly stunning. You don't need to lose weight, add weight or anything. You're body is perfect." Oh Travis.. "Not that I look at your body or anything?" I said trying to save myself. She giggled and sat up. "Thank you." She smiled tears brimming her eyes a little and moved over to give me a hug.

I wrapped my arms around her waist as she wrapped hers around my neck. We just kinda hugged for a while. She smelled like vanilla, sweet, warm. Just like home. She pulled away and sat on her knees, my arms were still around her waist and her hands were on my shoulders. She looked down at me, my eyes and then my lips. Did she wanna kiss me? Should we kiss? I want to. STEPSISTER. Her lips were getting closer and closer. I wanted them so bad. I can't. You can. Nope.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed." I say faking a yawn. I stand up and kiss the top of her head "Night Madison." I saw walking up stairs. "Goodnight." she mumbles. There goes my chance.

// Madison //

He's my step brother, of course he's not gonna wanna kiss me. He's freaking sane. I sigh and go upstairs to my room and lay down. I say my nightly prayer, set my alarm and decide to put on How I met your mother. I can feel myself start to doze off.

/////

"Travis.." I moan my back arching as my hands move into his hair. "I can't s-stop." He smiles and starts to kiss up my stomach and chest to my neck and lightly sucks. "You were getting so close for me baby, why'd you make me stop." I bite my lip and whimper a little.

-gasp- What the. What was that?! A wet dream. About Travis?! Yes ma'am. Why?! Because you like him. Travis? No. He's my stepbrother. You still like him. No I don't. What time is it? 6:10? I groan and lay back down. I can't fall back asleep so what should I do? Clean? Yeah I'll clean. Cleaning sounds nice. I sit up and feel my neck and chest. I'm sticky from all the sweating. Maybe after I shower.

/////

Once I showered and got dressed, I went downstairs to clean the mess from last night. To my surprise it was already clean. Did Dad and Sarah come home last night? No.

"I didn't get much sleep. I'm guessing you didn't either?" I sigh and shook my head. "Nope. Couldn't really get comfortable or stay asleep." Travis nodded and rubbed the back of his neck. "Look about last night, I just-" I cut him off "No, don't even worry about it. I honestly don't know what I was thinking. My bad." He looked at me a bit confused but brushed it off and nodded. "We're good then?" I smiled "All good." It was a little awkward for a little bit until he asked about the party.

"So are you going tonight?" I shrugged "I might. I don't see why not."

"Well I'm going if you are." I raised an eyebrow, "why is that?" He smirked "Because I gotta take care of you." I chuckled and patted his chest as I walked into the living room, "I am older than you."

/////

"Madison hurry up!" I sighed and fixed my lipstick for the tenth time. This is it. This what everyone is getting. "Coming!" Leggings, wedges, a black crop top and a green army jacket are cute right? Duh. Okay, keys? Check. Phone? Check. Travis? Looks in his room and he's barely putting his shoes on. Check. "You weren't even ready!" He rolls his eyes "I am now." I look him up down. And we're basically matching. All black everything. "OKAY. Go change." He scoffs, "huh? You!"

"Rock, paper, scissors." He looks at me like really b, really? "Let's just go! Who cares." I stomp and walk down stairs. "Fine.. I'm driving." He laughs and grabs the keys before I could. "That's cute. Here if you can reach them, you can drive." Mind you Travis is 6'4, "You swear! I'm still like 7 inches shorter than you!" He pats my head and opens the door "Then this way M'lady."

/////

Why. Why. Why?! I lost Travis and I'm sitting between two pot heads. I toss my head back praying I can just make it through, and then I hear a familiar voice.

"You made it!" I look up and see Dylan sitting next to me. I nod and smile "Yeah! I came with Travis but I lost him." He sits down and put his arm on the back of the sofa, "Oh yeah, he went in the back with Shannon." He did what? "Who's Shannon?"

"His ex, on and off." I nod and bite my lip. "Oh cool." I look down and Dylan places his hand on my thigh, "You're really pretty." He says moving in closer, Dylan's not bad looking. He's not Travis but, he's cute. "Thank you." I say while blushing. "No. Like beautiful." He says while tucking some hair behind my ear. He looks down at my lips and slowly starts to move in. Screw it. I lean in and our lips meet. It's slow, but then it heats up. And it's not bad. Not bad at all.

// Travis //

"Shannon stop. I'm done, okay?" She rolls her eyes and storms off. Geez, she never quits.

I walk back into the house to find Madison and I find her alright.

What. The. Heck.

____________________________________
I was up all night. I even had you guys help me pick my Travis and Dylan. And I love them. There's a picture of everyone up there. Well here's chapter three guys! I hope you like it! Comment, vote, leave me a message! I love reading your guys comments they make me so happy! Love you guys!!