Chapter Five :

What am I doing? You're taking your step sister on a date.. And? I don't know maybe that's a bit weird? Maybe a little, but I think we like eachother so what's wrong with that? Maybe we shouldn't do this? Travis you've already asked this girl out, you're not gonna back out now. I sigh and lay down on my bed. It was currently 5:30, and im re-thinking this date. I know if i cancel Madison would hate me. Then don't. Okay travis, just get ready, and if Madison doesn't look amazing. That's just setting myself up for failure. She always looks stunning.. 

/////

She's gonna look great. Duh. Why am I so nervous? Because you like her. Where is she? It's not like i have to go pick her up, I mean we live in the same house. As soon as I was about to call her name, I heard her door open and saw her coming down the stairs. "Woah. You look, wow." She smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear. "Thank you, you dont look so bad your self." She said while winking, "Shall we?" i smiled and took her hand. She nodded while intertwining our fingers. "So where are we going?" I opened up the car door for her and let her get in before shutting it. Once I got in and started the car we were off. "It's a suprise." she pouted and sunk down into her seat. "Travis.." I grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it "Shh, you'll love it. I promise." 

After about 45 minutes of driving, we finally arrived to our destination. I was taking Madison to an art gallery, I mean she loved musuems when she was little. Well that's what Mark said atleast. "We're here." I said to her as her face lit up, she liked it. Good job Travis. "H-How did you know?" I smiled and turned the car off. "Your dad said you liked this stuff when you were little, so I assumed you would still like it?" She smiled and leaned over pecking my lips. "I love it." I got out of the car and walked over to open up Madisons door, but before I could she was already out of the car ready to go, She grabbed my hand and started walking towards the building. It was cute how excited she was, it made me think of her as a child. Her dad said she was always happy, and smiling at everyone. Once her mom died she tried to stay the same but couldn't. It took her a while to get over her mom's death, but im sure she's not over it. I know I wouldn't be. 

/////

We walked around the exhibit hand and hand. It was nice, it felt like we were a real couple. I mean even though we were on our first date it didn't feel like that. Once we walked through the whole exhibit it was around 9:15. "Are you hungry?" She yawned and nodded, "And tired?" I chuckled as we walked to the car. "What do you want to eat?" she shurgged and rested her head on my shoulder as we got to the car. "I don't care. I just wanna eat and go to sleep." I fake a pout "Was I that boring?" she looks up at me and smiles, her chin on my chest, "Oh hush, you were great." Why is she so cute? I leaned down and softly pecked her lips, well I tried to. A peck turned into a kiss, and kiss turned into making out, and making out turned ito us getting in the back of the car. Her hands in my hair, softly tugging, as my hands roamed her body. Up her thighs, to her hips, her waist. I gently bit her lip softly tugging on it.  She softly groaned causing me to smile, I moved down to her neck, softly kissing and sucking, I was getting ready to move lower then her phone rang. Really? She groaned and rolled her eyes, grabbing her purse and looking for her phone. "Hello?" "No, were at the art exhibit." She sighed and rolled her eyes, "Yeah, yeah. We'll go get her." I leaned my head back and sighed. "Yeah, love you too dad." She looked at me with an aplogetic look. "Where do we have to go?" I asked while climbing to the front seat. I had a little situation going on so, standing probaly not the best. "We have to get Nikki from my dads moms house." I nodded and started the car, luckily i've had to get Nikki from her house before, so I knew where it was. 

/////

Once we got Nikki my mom and mark had left a car seat with Nikki so they must have known they weren't going to be able to get her. Once I finished putting the car seat in my car, we said bye to Madisons grandma and headed off. Nikki was knocked out once we got her. It was probaly gonna take atleast an hour for us to get home, today didnt go exactly as planned, but I think we still had a good time. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw Nikki sleeping and then I looked over and saw Madison completly knocked out. I chuckled to myself and grabbed her hand intertwining our fingers. She looked so peacful when she slept. Her mouth slightly opened her features soft, the faint sound of her breathing. She was so stunning. I wonder if she felt the same about me the way I feel about her? She does. I smiled at myself, the thought of Madison being mine just gives me butterflies. I rubbed circles on her knuckles with my thumb, thinking about us. Then I really started to think. Our parents would never approve of this. Our friends. We could move? Elope? No. We can't just run. You can. We won't. I wouldn't do that to my mom. Or max. I couldn't. I sighed as I pulled into the driveway. I looked over to Madison one more time. What would she wanna do? I'd do anything she wanted. If she didn't want us, I'd be crushed. But I'd accept it. I shake my head and get out of the car. 

I opened the back door and unbuckled Nikki and picked her up, as I picked up Nikki Madison started to stir and wake up. She stretched and looked at me, "What time is it?" I looked down at my watch, "Almost midnight." She nodded and stretched one more time before getting out of the car. Once I had Nikki, I shut and locked to car before opening the front door. Madison kicked off her heels and tossed them to the side and walked up stairs, I followed behind her taking Nikki into her room. I placed her into her crib and kissed her forehead goodnight. I made sure to quietly close her door and headed to my room. 

I walked into my room and turned my light on and slightly jumped when I saw Madison in my bed. "Maddy?" "Hm?" She mumbled, "Why are you in my bed?" I walked over to her and say on my bed, taking my shoes and jacket off. "It was closer." She mumble sleepily again. I looked at her confused even though she couldn't see me. I just smiled and rolled my eyes and turned my light off. As soon as I got into bed Madison turned over and wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my chest. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her, and kissed the top of her head. "Goodnight baby." I mumbled into her hair. What a night.

________________________________

Yay for updates at 2 am! I would have updated earlier but my phone broke and it was/is a mess. So let's just enjoy that chapter. And enjoy Tradison or Mavis. Whichever you prefer! Vote and Comment. Lets be friends, so comment! love you guys!