Chapter two :

You know that feeling you get in your stomach when you're riding a roller-coaster? The knots in the pit of your stomach, that's what I got when I saw Madison. Maybe it's because I didn't know her so I was just nervous around her. No, it's because you've already had a dirty dream about her. Why am I even thinking about her? She's not even my type. I mean, so what she has amazing curves, and beautiful curly hair and freckles the sprinkle across her nose and cheeks and uh. Travis stop.

She was wearing a pair of black jeans, maroon docs and a black v-neck. It was a simple out fit, but she made it seem so stunning.

"Hey Travis, do you think you can give me a ride today? My cars going to be in the shop for a few more days." I just stood there nodding like an idiot not wanting to say anything. "Thank you! I'm gonna go get my bag and then we can go if you want." I just nodded again closing my eyes. Why aren't you talking? Cause I'll say something stupid, or inappropriate. I sighed running my hand through my hair and grabbing my keys. Madison came back down her bag hanging off her shoulder and her hair in a high-ponytail.

We started walking out of the house, I tried my hardest to keep from looking down. I really did.. but I had to. It was calling my name! It was perfectly round, and just amazing.

We got in to my car and started to head to school,

"So, when's yours last class? So I know when to come and get you or if I should just stay?" I said glancing between her and the road. "Uh it's at 5 and it ends at 7:30." She said biting her lip. Don't do that. I nodded and gripped the steering wheel, "So I'll come back around 7:15 and wait for you then." She shook her head no, "Travis no. I can't have you do that." I rolled my eyes, "Yes I can. I have to, but I honestly don't mind either." She smiled, blushing a bit. "Thank you." I smirked and nodded.

The rest of our trip was mostly small talk. It was actually nice. When we pulled into the parking lot and got out Introduced her to some of my friends, who were a bit to flirty with her for my liking but, I mean she's an adult, if she wants to act on it she can. We left my friends because I needed to walk her to her first class.

"What's your first class?" She looked into her bag and grabbed her schedule, she scanned over it "English 100, with Wheeler." "Oh I had him last semester, he's pretty cool. Just do you're work and you'll be fine."

/////

After I dropped Madison off at her class mine didn't start for a few more minutes so I just hung out with some friends.

"Dude, your step sister is so hot. Are you gonna bring her to the party tomorrow?" Dylan asked, "I don't know. I don't think she's really the party type." No I'm not gonna bring her, I don't want him all over her. But you you want to be all over her. "I'll ask though man." I said while avoiding eye contact with him. "Yes! Dude just imagine what she's like in bed, she's probably an ani-" "Alright dude, I gotta go to class. I'll see ya' later."

I walked over to my car and got in. I'm skipping class today. I need to go let off some steam. Like now.

/////

// Madison //

8:00 pm.

Where is he? You did say he didn't need to come back. He said he was though. As I pull out my phone to text him I see his car pull up. I sigh of relief and get in.

"Hey sorry, I was at the gym and just kinda lost track of time." Have you ever seen those cartoons that have those coyotes and they see a girl and get those heart eyes? Yeah that was me. Okay, you wouldn't judge me if a hot sweaty shirtless guy was picking you up from school. Stepbrother. Oh shut up brain. "I uh. It's okay." He smiled and started to head home.

"So how was school? Do you like it so far?" I nodded and sighed. "Yeah it's cool. Just sucks having to be a newbie again you know?" "Yeah I hear you, all my friends seem to like. Which I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not." I chuckled and smiled. "Yeah, you're friend Dylan walked me to my last class today." He started to bite the inside of his cheek, "He did?" I nodded "Mhm. He invited me to a party tomorrow night. Are you going?" He shrugged taking one of his hands off the steering wheel and placing it on his thigh, "Maybe, not sure yet. You?"

"I want to, but I really don't know anyone." "You're a beautiful girl, I'm sure it won't be that hard." I smiled and blushed a little "Thanks."

We pulled into the driveway and notice my dads car was gone. "Did they have a date tonight?" I asked, Travis shrugged and walked to the front and noticed a note.
"Went out to dinner with the smiths. The kids are at grandmas, there's money on counter. Love you guys!
-Mom"

Nice. So what are we supposed to do tonight?

____________________________________

AN: Back by popular demand, i honestly thought you guys were going to HATE this story and you love it? Which is insane. This is a short chapter, but I haven't written in SO long so I gotta get back into my grove. Hopefully you'll enjoy this little teaser. I promise, promise, I'll start writing again. I love you guys! Leave me a comment, a vote or whatever you'd like. Love you guys! 💖💖💖💖💖