Chapter Four :

Have you ever just had the feeling of murder. Like you know you would never, but in your head you're just going crazy. That's what I felt when I saw him kissing her. Anger. Rage. Travis calm down, she's your stepsister. All I could do was just stare at them. That should be me, it could have been you. I sigh to myself and step back outside for some fresh air.

I come back inside only to find an empty couch. No Madison. No Dylan. Oh hell no. I go upstairs and check all of the rooms. No one. Where are they?

I go back downstairs and see Dylan dancing with some other girl,

"Where's Madison." He chuckles "She's not upstairs? It didn't take that much to wear her out." I clenched my jaw, all I could see was red. I grabbed Dylan by his collar and pushed him against the wall. "If even look at her again, I'll kill you." I let him go and walked outside to my car, only find Madison leaning against it. "Get in." I say sternly. She looked at about to say something but stopped and just got in. Good girl.

We started driving home and all I wanted to do was scream. I had to pull over and calm myself down.

"How could you do that?!" She looked at me confused, "Do what?" I narrowed my eyes at her "Dylan! You just fucked him. Like it was nothing!" Then she gave me a look. That look of who the fuck are you talking to and excuse me? "I ain't fuck nobody. I kissed Dylan, other than that I didn't do anything." Wait, what? "Did he say I fucked him?" I just stayed quite. She grabbed her bag and looked around until she found a rubber band and put her hair in a bun. "Take me back." She said looking straight forward. "No." She gave me a look, that was it. I turned that car on and drove back to Dylan's.

She jumped out of the car before I could even put it in park. For having little legs this girl was fast!

She walked into the house and had them turn the music off, and stood in the middle of the living room ontop of the coffee table.

// Madison //

Oh he wanna try me. Cute.

"Ladies and gentlemen! My names Madison, I'm Travis stepsister. I've been here for two day's and there's already a rumor. I'm gonna stop it here. Me and Dylan, have not, nor will ever have fucked. I need a man to satisfy my needs, not a little boy who wants to make up rumors right out the gate. So thank you for the party. Please enjoy your night. Dylan. Kiss my ass, which I'm sure you would love to do." I say smiling and jumping off the table. I grab Travis' hand and walk outside.

We get to the car and get inside, we look at each other and just start to laugh. We were laughing for a good 3 or 4 minutes.

We started to head home,we made some small talk, not too much. Travis had his hand on the arm rest, I could feel his fingers lightly grazing my thigh. I wanted to just tell him to put his hand there but I couldn't. I decided to put on some music, hopefully it would make the silence a little less awkward.

I don't wanna be your friend,
I wanna kiss your neck.
Don't you see me?
I, I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you

Okay, Matty sing my feelings out loud. I looked over at Travis, his eyes were focused on the road. He was so cute. Why did you have to make him so cute God? Why did you have to make him my stepbrother?!

Don't you see me?
I, I think I'm falling,
I'm falling for you.

We pulled into the driveway and just kinda sat there for a little while until he broke the silence. "That was awesome." I chucked and pulled my hair out of its ponytail, "thanks. I was pretty close to messing your friend up, but I'm a Christian.." I said taking few deep breaths. He laughed and then it was silent again. Should I try and kiss him again? No.

// Travis //

Kiss her. No. Do it. No. Fine, don't kiss her. "Oh fuck it." I say as I lean over and press my lips against hers. They were so soft, and just wow. I moved my hand to her face, I could feel her slowly start to move into the kiss. Her hands moving to my neck one in my hair, softly tugging causing me to groan. She took that opportunity and tongue slide into my mouth, she tasted like peppermint. Sweet, peppermint. She pulled away, but tugged my lip as she did so.

"I uh, I'm sorry." I said pulling my hand away from her. "I shouldn't have done that. I, I just wasn't thinking." She rolled her eyes and smiled. "Shut up."

/////

The next morning I woke up to a phone call from Dylan. "What?" He sighed, "I'm sorry man. I don't know what came over me. I just, I've been trying to call Madison and she won't answer." "You expect her to? After you already made up a rumor about her?" He's really something else. "Look dude, just tell her lI'm sorry alright? And if there's anything I can do to make it up to her I will." I rolled my eyes and hung up. I'm sure he'd love to get with her, but that's not gonna happen. Well hopefully it won't..

I sat up and grabbed a pair of shorts and walked over to Maddison's room. Her door was slightly open and she was sleeping. She looked so cute. Like a bear, but a cute bear. Her hair all over the place, one leg over the covers, one under. I smiled to myself.

"Madison?" I said walking over to her, "Maddy?" She groaned and turned over "It's Saturday. Go away." Her voice was raspy, yet soft. "Come on, I'll make you breakfast. Your dad took Nikki, Rose and Max to the zoo and my mom is at work." She looked over at me and squinted, "Breakfast?" I chuckled and nodded. "Anything you want." She smirked, "Oh you know what I want." I raised my eyebrow at her and started to walk closer to her. "And what is that?" "Pancakes." I rolled my eyes and started to walk away, I could hear her starting to laugh. Laughing at my pain. That's cool.

/////

Once I finished cooking and we ate, we decided to Netflix and chill if you would. I was laying on the couch my head in her lap, she was playing with my hair which caused me to doze off a few times. But every time I woke up I would look at her, and she was so beautiful. Her smile. Her messy hair. Her. God she's perfect.

"Maddison?" Hm? She hummed. I turned and layed flat on my back so I was looking straight up at her. "Do you wanna get on a date?" She looked a bit confused, "what?" So I repeated myself. "Do you wanna go on a date?" She thought about it for a few seconds, then looked at me. "I'd love to, but where are we gonna go? I mean wouldn't that be weird taking your stepsister on a date?" I smiled "No one has to know you're my stepsister. Just make sure you're ready by 7 tonight." She rolled her eyes. "Fine, fine." Let's hope she ready.

____________________________________
So I'm stuck. I have two ideas.
a.) Maddison and Travis end up together. No drama, but have to keep it a secret, and get tired of living a lie.
Or
b.) Maddison and Travis get together, but Dylan and Maddison have a little thing and it makes Travis jealous and then they end up together. And then they get tired of keeping it a secret and tell their parents and stuff.
So let me know what you guys think, I'm also thinking of doing a bit of both. Idk it's 1:33 AM so, yeah. Hopefully you like this chapter!
Comment and vote, let me know! Love ya'!